Do you think pretty privilege exists?

Do you think life’s easier when you’re pretty/handsome

• Total voters

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
You're foolish if you don't take advantage of it. Be nice to ugly chicks just don't shit on them, they will be your downfall if you do.

The most vicious lies and rumors all come from unattractive people and that's fax on fax
It’s a gift from the most high. Of course!! If you know it, you know it

Looks is part of a persons personality, the physical part so it is bound to elucidate some type
of reaction, positive or negative according to tastes

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member
It’s too fruity for my liking if you know, you know. But to be fair modeling career could’ve lead me into an acting role.

I could’ve been the Somali Ashton Kutcher :lawd:
but I’m not worried they gave me their number if i change my mind. Who knows:mjdontkno:
War wa been waxaas. It wasn’t meant for you.

BobSmoke

I dont recall
It’s a gift from the most high. Of course!! If you know it, you know it
Not to sound thirsty, just being purely analytical based on how you write and your profile pic, you come across to me as a cute slim chick with a nice batty. But I could be wrong. If I'm not, just press :dzmxmmb:

Correct me if my analysis is wrong and tell me why
How guys write is based off their confidence and past experiences
How girls write is based off their looks and their vibe for the moment.

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member
Not to sound thirsty, just being purely analytical based on how you write and your profile pic, you come across to me as a cute slim chick with a nice batty. But I could be wrong. If I'm not, just press :dzmxmmb:

Platinum/trending thread material right here...

Bobsmoke you are on to something its called profilying a lot of what we and how we do things
explains a lot about us even physically

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious

You’re not wrong...That’s crazy lol. You must be very observant and analytical. The girls writing part is news to me tho. Interesting

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」
VIP
Ladies, do you think pretty privilege exists?

For men also, do you think life is easier when you’re considered handsome according to society standards?
Yes, jobs, dating, how others treat you and more, are at a upward trend the more attractive you are.

BobSmoke

I dont recall
Damn nigga, who hurt you?

Nah I’m just playing. It’s all subconscious anyways. People treat people depending on how they look.

Im surprised most people say yes it exists.

I was waiting for the “beauty is skin deep” crowd to show up. Interesting...
Men get the wrong idea of skin deep. It's because of immaturity. If a person don't know themselves, they won't know what traits they are looking for that they can sacrifice the chicks looks for. A mentally grown man can subscribe to the skin deep thing.

A girl is looking for allround stability and a good d in a man. Looks can easily be looked past unless he looks like an alien or a smeagol

Trending