Do you think pretty privilege exists?

Do you think life’s easier when you’re pretty/handsome

• Total voters

BobSmoke

It smells like...
Pretty privilege exists. But it plays out very different between a man and woman.
Pretty girls who's charming will get more benefits than handsome guys can ever get.
Ugly guys can get away with more things than a ugly girl.
Ugly guys can be deemed as pretty if he either has money or a big d that women know about.

Ugly girls really have to put in that work to be noticeable. Why do you niggas cheat on their pretty wives with ugly chicks? You can't be ugly and be bad in bed. One struggle at a time

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member
Pretty privilege exists. But it plays out very different between a man and woman.
Pretty girls who's charming will get more benefits than handsome guys can ever get.
Ugly guys can be deemed as pretty if he either has money or a big d that women know about.

Ugly girls really have to put in that work to be noticeable. Why do you niggas cheat on their pretty wives with ugly chicks? You can't be ugly and be bad in bed. One struggle at a time
Im still scratching my head from your comment in my other thread bruh...

Anyways, interesting response. So looks get you far but looks + personality or money is a lethal combination is what you’re saying.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
100% it’s our internal bias whether we’re aware of it or not. I noticed people tend to be more forgiving and generally nicer. Some might perceive good looking people as unapproachable and intimidating. It’s complicated I guess

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious

This makes so much sense. I don’t wanna say ugly but I do feel for unattractive girls. They got the short end of the stick especially since everything’s so superficial

BobSmoke

It smells like...
Im still scratching my head from your comment in my other thread bruh...

Anyways, interesting response. So looks get you far but looks + personality or money is a lethal combination is what you’re saying.
Exactly what I said. 2 out of 3 is enough. An ugly face can be redeemed if the body is nice.

btw I don't recall what I wrote. What was that thread about?

Desert Flower

Staff Member
100% it’s our internal bias whether we’re aware of it or not. I noticed people tend to be more forgiving and generally nicer. Some might perceive good looking people as unapproachable and intimidating. It’s complicated I guess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was a joke,am shooting people up if someone tries it treat me like shit
Haye.

In the age of Quranantine, there is no excuse to be ugly kkk.
Eat healthy, workout, see the results. :banderas:

BobSmoke

It smells like...
This makes so much sense. I don’t wanna say ugly but I do feel for unattractive girls. They got the short end of the stick especially since everything’s so superficial
As long as they hit the gym, a busted face can be overshadowed by a big batty. Maybe not in the workplace but dating wise, men are much more forgiving

Desert Flower

Staff Member
They can glow up. But it seems that good looking people are more nicer.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
As long as they hit the gym, a busted face can be overshadowed by a big batty. Maybe not in the workplace but dating wise, men are much more forgiving
The sad thing is that those unattractive woman wouldn't even look sideways to those men who are also ugly,but chase those (no homo) attractive dudes which usually leaves them in a terrible place.Meanwhile those ugly men could become more wealthy and would start pulling women of all physical appearance

Trending