Do you talk to anyone when you need help in life problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It’s better to talk about it or write it down. Much healthier to get it out of your system.

Basic

VIP
I never talk about my problems it's too even to wail like a baby

Yeah I’ve realised people will judge if you talk about it too much.

It rarely happens to me Alhamdulillah but when it does. If it’s not deep then I talk about it to select people.

Yeah I’ve realised people will judge if you talk about it too much.

It rarely happens to me Alhamdulillah but when it does. If it’s not deep then I talk about it to select people.
I talk about my problems sometimes but it's better to never tell people you can't trust I only tell my family my issues the rest is locked up can't let them get one up on me in the future

Basic

VIP
I talk about my problems sometimes but it's better to never tell people you can't trust I only tell my family my issues the rest is locked up can't let them get one up on me in the future
Not many people you can trust tbh.

Some people will use your weaknesses against you first chance they get. :damedamn:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I call oldest sister or my father. Only people in my family who don't judge and go an tell everyone.

I got a couple of very trustworthy and close friends, we share all kinds of secrets. None of us commit crimes, therefore no criminal secrets to hide, but we openly share family, love life, work and financial problems/secrets.

mrlog

VIP
It’s better to talk about it or write it down. Much healthier to get it out of your system.

Have u tried talking to yourself?
Not out loud like someone who’s Qac but silently having a convo is a natural way of getting a grip of ur issues.
Try it and u can thank me later couse I do it daily in the shower.

If i'm the one going through something I have no problem sharing it with close friends! But any family issues I dont talk about

mrlog

VIP
I got a couple of very trustworthy and close friends, we share all kinds of secrets. None of us commit crimes, therefore no criminal secrets to hide, but we openly share family, love life, work and financial problems/secrets.

Are u part of a tree hugging communal Sxb?

Don’t tell me u believe in global warming abti.

mrlog

No Sxb, I believe in global hugging.

Sorry mrlog,

So far, I accept the arguments for a global warming, till the other side (highly persuasive) come up with arguments based on science and not on ideology.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
OTF:manny:

Never tell ppl your problems if they aren't family. They could careless plus they'll use it against you in the future if y'all collide heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending