Do you still live at home

How old are you? I had no choice mom use to send me to supermarket to buy food.
Same I used to go shopping for groceries at 11 so hooyo has always been trusting of me.
I moved out for school but I had to move back in because my hooyo dragged me back because of coronavirus.
You’ll move back out again after corona tho right? Because I’m back home aswell because of corona but I’ll be gone again in September

lalayariis

Bad cop
Same I used to go shopping for groceries at 11 so hooyo has always been trusting of me.

You’ll move back out again after corona tho right? Because I’m back home aswell because of corona but I’ll be gone again in September
Yep that’s the plan. This is only temporary inshallah.

this is proof that we might have the same culture but practice it differently. No one in my household dare utter the word move out before marriage. gaalada oo waalida caasi ku ah maa du day? show 18 baan garay waxaan rabo baan sameyn...

Your mom let you go to the market at 11 because she wanted you dead or worse raped.

Don't move out if you don't have to, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Paki landlords and bills will bleed you dry. Save your money.

Still living in mom's basement. Is lit tho. I bring the es over on Saturday's and we party it up till morning. I live rent free, stress free, and mom lets me do wtever i want. Pushing 36 and ain't got a single worry.

I'm kidding. I left when I was 19 to get my own place so i can finally have a safe place to pipe my gf.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1586183718605.png

Trending

Latest posts