Do you really think the sun is 149.6 million km away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@Burhan

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Sxb like I said if your from London or anywhere else in the UK, I am happy to meet up with you! this spinning ball earth nonsense will take me just 30 minutes to deprogram you from. The challenge is open to you or anyone else that wants to take it.

@Jujuman

I am here as a part of a free community service to give back to the community, I can see lots of doubts creeping into you and whatever you believed which was never built upon a strong foundation is looking more and more shaky, don't worry bro! I wouldn't be here if your type didn't exist. Your that fuel that keeps that fire burning

Ten minutes are up. Time to expose the experiment. Explain exactly how a camera lens inside a drone would cause the sun to come back into view.

Oh and btw, he's not using a fish eyed lense. I looked up the model of his drone. The camera has a 78.8° (AV) 28 mm (35 mm format equivalent) lense. That's a wide angle lense, which you yourself said is a type of lense that doesn't distort reality.

https://www.dji.com/mobile/mavic/info

"A lens is considered wide-angle when it covers the angle of view between 64° and 84° which in return translates to 35–24mm lens in 35mm film format."

No distortion. What's your excuse?

And while you're at it, you still haven't said anything about the second video, go ahead and explain the dip of the horizon which you claimed doesn't happen.

Here is a copy of the optics system that I work on. It has many other components associated with it and explaining everything in detail will require a long time. This is to give you an idea of my experience with light, camera and mirrors to do some work. I also fix this equipment when it malfunctions and make it work again.

33w01vc.jpg

Look at the numbers.

1- Ultra-Violet lamp that generates 360nm wavelength radiation(light)
2- Ellipsoidal collecting mirror that collects radiation from the UV-lamp and then focuses it on another objective(Mirror)
3- Cold light mirror transmits the unwanted longer wavelength and sends it to a heat sink underneath the mirror itself(unwanted light passes through and lands on the heat sink). The shorter radiation called cold light will be bounced off directly into another objective(Lens) called fly eye's lens(cause it looks per structure the eyes of the flies, a copy from nature)

4- Fly-eye's lens then disperses the light uniformly and directs it to the condenser lens
5- The condenser lens collimates the exposure light. The position of this Lens effects the intensity and the uniformity of light that falls on the substrate(material that must be cured with UV-light, could be glass, silicon based metal with sensors and sensitive chemicals on it etc) .
6- Filters. I install this filter when we want to block some more wavelength that we don't want to effect the experiment. Say our base UV-lamp is 360nanometer, but someone wants to use 260nm wavelength for their experiment. I install a filter that will only allow 260nm wavelength through.

7- Diffraction reducing lens plates are optical silicon fused grade level to manage intensity and uniformity. I get calls sometimes to measure and fix problems with this intensity and uniformity and we have formula to calculate how much light we want focused on a material.

8- Turning Mirror deflects exposure beam to the exposure area.

9- Front lens provides final collimation and uniformity of the exposure beam.

This is only one of many tools utilized for experiments people do at where I work. I have another schematic copied which far more elaborate and advanced than this machine even though they work similar.

PS: What is missing from here are the Cameras connected at the front to see the front end of all of this. I have no time right now but will post if necessary later, or tomorrow inshalllah.

I have few minutes to catch the train. Had been great chatting with you guys.

Last edited:
This is the camera(two of them inside the faint red circle I made on the pic) that is used in conjunction with a microscope so people can have a still image later for their project and use the video capability of the camera to make some adjustments as they look at the material they are working on. The structures people work with and design are in the Nano scale so they need to use powerful microscope along with the camera to align layers on top of each other that will ultimately produce some device.

25uh4w7.jpg

These are the kind of images the Camera in conjunction with the microscope is capable of taking/looking.

35jvyub.jpg

For a perspective of how small these images are, look at the size of a human hair under the microscope and see the thickness differences. These structures above are only ten - twenty times bigger than one single human hair, yet they have that elaborate design in them.

ravqyo.jpg

Each Camera comes with CCD chip technology for the high definition requirement. But they are monochromatic. This is one piece of many research equipment in our institution.

We have the ability to see an Atom. Students who took organic chemistry would appreciate seeing the same structure under the powerful microscope that they saw drawn on their text books. The pentagon/hexagon shapes of bonded atoms. They look similar under the microscope.

Anyways, just thought to share. Take Care.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
It's funny you say this because I used to write the complex codes for softwares that physicists used and in fact you don't need to be a physicist to debunk this whole ball earth myth.

This same line of argument can be used against you regarding evolutionary biology to refute you on everything, it's simply an insincere argument.

Even if we applied this argument, there would be no such thing as atheist or a ball-earther etc. because in order to believe in these occultist myths you will need to be very well grounded in biology, physics, chemistry, cosmology, astrophysics etc. virtually impossible in this short life-span, even the occultist don't achieve this.

I like to take a pragmatic approach to this subject, relying on my own observation, logic, senses and critical thinking, not blindly rely on the occultist that are so called purported experts in those single individual disciplines.

I look at something like gravity, the supposed mythical force that even acts upon me while I ride a bike or take a dump in the toilet, a force that supposedly holds a trillion litres of water on a ball earth for which the smaller moon object control's it's tide, overpowering the supposed gravitational force of the larger body (Earth) and laugh at it, the whole thing is a ball of contradiction.

I then look at the natural physics of water of always finding it's lowest level, I can carry out this experiment anywhere in the world and the water always flows in all directions until it finds it's 'lowest' level were it will settle e.g. 'sea level'

I look at the all the great rivers in the world and they all flow down wards to the sea, I then look at a pond of water or a small lake, no tides no supposed gravitational forces acting on them from the moon, but only on the much bigger rivers/oceans, this is simple logic to refute gravity and I can go on for pages upon pages with this.

You on the other hand accept what you have been taught and cannot see beyond that paradigm nor think, you put a lot of effort in defending this myth because you used it to argue against the atheists that claimed the Quran states the earth if flat, I understand the conflict of interest your having bro, either bring something of substance or sit on the side lines of this karbaash.

If you write a book i would buy it 100% your views and perspectives on things are very fascinating !

You must admit his views on things are very intriguing :siilaanyosmile:

He makes for a useful company and one you can learn from through debating with him. I took Gravity and Earth's spherical nature for granted and never bothered to read up on that again(after required physics class in college). He forced me to read up on them again.

Much better member compared to some adult males here whose primary goal in life is to spread the clan virus. I need more of this brother's conspiracy theories wallah.

I would definitely meet him for tea and sheek sheeko if I was in London. Just too funny of a guy.

I was only disappointed with his vaccine rejection. Unexpected of him.

:russ::russ:

Genie

The last suugo bender
He makes for a useful company and one you can learn from through debating with him. I took Gravity and Earth's spherical nature for granted and never bothered to read up on that again(after required physics class in college). He forced me to read up on them again.

Much better member compared to some adult males here whose primary goal in life is to spread the clan virus. I need more of this brother's conspiracy theories wallah.

I would definitely meet him for tea and sheek sheeko if I was in London. Just too funny of a guy.

I was only disappointed with his vaccine rejection. Unexpected of him.

:russ::russ:

Yeah his views come off as very bizarre but they make you think outside of the box . They seem so crazy and drastic yet reasonable and logical too when you look at his reasoning , he needs his own encyclopaedia i wanna know his views on EVERYTHING some i may laugh at , others might make me think deeper about certain topics which he certainly makes you do (that i agree with you on).

Yeah his views come off as very bizarre but they make you think outside of the box . They seem so crazy and drastic yet reasonable and logical too when you look at his reasoning , he needs his own encyclopaedia i wanna know his views on EVERYTHING some i may laugh at , others might make me think deeper about certain topics which he certainly makes you do (that i agree with you on).

Yes. You are exactly right. He makes you think. Which is something you can benefit from. If you walked up to anyone today and challenge them on any set of beliefs they have, most likely they will be in shock and have no real answers at first. That is how it felt when I first encountered brother Inquisitive's challenge on Spherical earth and Gravity. Amazing debate for all parties involved.

He is well educated. I could dominate the media if I had a handle on English as he does.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Yes. You are exactly right. He makes you think. Which is something you can benefit from. If you walked up to anyone today and challenge them on any set of beliefs they have, most likely they will be in shock and have no real answers at first. That is how it felt when I first encountered brother Inquisitive's challenge on Spherical earth and Gravity. Amazing debate for all parties involved.

He is well educated. I could dominate the media if I had a handle on English as he does.

Yep he is a well informed fellow , no deny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.