Do you look better now vs 5 years ago?

Ayatiin

Fadlan like iyo subscribe ii saar
I was 12, five years ago. Still waiting for a major glow-up. It's time I start putting the work into it...

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i look busted most of the time subhanallah. my eldest brothers have glowed up tho, whilst my female siblings join me in busted gang. its cause we are carrying the burden of patriarchy on our backs and it shows. dont qashin me, i blame men for everything it helps me cope mentally. respect my wishes

The Smooth-Operator

Abdisamad
VIP
i look busted most of the time subhanallah. my eldest brothers have glowed up tho, whilst my female siblings join me in busted gang. its cause we are carrying the burden of patriarchy on our backs and it shows. dont qashin me, i blame men for everything it helps me cope mentally. respect my wishes
You need a hug :friendhug:

The Smooth-Operator

Abdisamad
VIP
as a northerner im inclined to only take somaliland shillings, but if the southern ones worth more i am not opposed to that idea.
Never knew somaliland had their own currency. But the shillings the rest of the country uses is internationally recognized anyways so it might be more worth :manny:
Let me look up quickly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x z

Never knew somaliland had their own currency. But the shillings the rest of the country uses is internationally recognized anyways so it might be more worth :manny:
Let me look up quickly

not gonna lie, i use dollars a lot as oppose to somaliland shillings, that was only for markets but i only went to bougie places.

x z

Let me look up quickly

i asked brother and he said 1 dollar is like 9000 shillings lol. so imma stick to south

x z

You're paying nearly $2,000 in rent? That's pretty much a mortgage wtf.
i meant in general lol, not me, my apartments is like 700 pounds. i meant in US in general, plus i didnt know a milli was $2000, i thought it was $1000