Do You Look At Adult Entertainment As An Art/Craft?

Is Adult Entertainment An Art/Craft?

• Total voters
I mean all forms of adult entertainment not just explicit movies. If you think about it, exotic dancing can be an art. Because it can take years to learn how to work a pole to the tee.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I wonder what a forum populated entirely by conservative Muslims/gaals who are slightly less conservative would have to say on this topic
that they watch it when no one's looking in private but will openly judge anyone who does watch it

Last edited:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Again, explain why. A previous poster stated the same. I want an in depth articulate analysis and discussion.
Art should be beautiful. Sex should be beautiful. But instead, ‘sexual artists’ pervert what should be intimate and loving and broadcast it to sick voyeurs

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
No, it exploits women. Honestly I feel sorry for prostitutes strippers and corn stars, because they are exploited and often treated like shit. A majority of them were also sexually abused as children. I feel empathy for these poor ladies.

Art should be beautiful. Sex should be beautiful. But instead, ‘sexual artists’ pervert what should be intimate and loving and broadcast it to sick voyeurs
Some sex is beautiful on film. Also, my thread is on adult entertainment in general not just sex movies. Josephine Baker was an erotic type of dancer and later on became an icon in the Civil Rights movement.

No, it exploits women. Honestly I feel sorry for prostitutes strippers and stars, because they are exploited and often treated like shit. A majority if them were also sexually abused as children. I feel empathy for these poor ladies.
Prostitution when it comes to CT exploits them. However with adult stars.and strippers they make more than their male counterparts.

1677371216969.gif

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Prostitution when it comes to CT exploits them. However with adult stars.and strippers they make more than their male counterparts.
Well I guess so,but female corn stars and strippers still face sexual harassment from their boss or male coworkers.

Trending

Latest posts