Do you know that an Italian prince had a Somali wife 🤯

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lool but this wasn't a marriage more like a mistress..I don't believe in that bullshit clan origin narrative, I think we're all a bunch of islamized Oromos :damedamn:
Will Smith Movie GIF by Bad Boys For Life

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No race of men are "objective" when it comes to this, and Somali men are no different; in our minds (as men), if we marry out, the foreign women get incorporated and assimilated into our culture, so there is no loss involved.

The children of interracial unions will still be part of the Somali Nation if their father is Somali; they will have lineages and clans that will accept them to some extent. The opposite is not true.

That's true, however, one would think this thinking would have died with the current generation of Somalis born and raised in the West.

Honestly, it seems sometimes that Western Somalis only picked up the more toxic elements of our culture.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Provide documentation or stay silent 🔕
That’s what the colonisers used to do. They especially enslaved Somali-Bantu women and had them as sex workers/slaves. She was also a sex slave and was bought by him which made her a slave. I don’t hate her for it but rather pity her and I hope that she at least died without being humiliated

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
That’s what the colonisers used to do. They especially enslaved Somali-Bantu women and had them as sex workers/slaves. She was also a sex slave and was bought by him which made her a slave. I don’t hate her for it but rather pity her and I hope that she at least died without being humiliated
Again where is the proof ?

That's true, however, one would think this thinking would have died with the current generation of Somalis born and raised in the West.

Honestly, it seems sometimes that Western Somalis only picked up the more toxic elements of our culture.

I think the majority of men in every race are displeased with the notion and sight of their women with foreign men; how they go about expressing that displeasure is the most important part of it, because I don't think that a majority of men will ever be truly comfortable with this -- no matter the stage of development in a society.

A certain segment of white men in the West hurl terms like 'mudshark' against white women that date interracially, and I think they're similar to the minority of Somali men that outwardly express the sentiments most men hold.

Xoxoxo

VIP
So you got no proof?
Instead you are trying to guilt trip me in to it 🤣🤣🤣

Abaayo give it up.
Still married to his Italian wife,
illegally was with her
Didn’t make it official
Is Africans and he was pro-Italian Somaliland.
yup sounds like a concubine sex slave to me
Significantly younger then him

Xoxoxo

VIP
Again where is the proof
He was legally married to another Nobel Italian woman aka his original wife.

he was way much more older then her.

they only had a “sexual” relationship, You can literally search that up,

She’s African, and he was for the Italian colonisation of east Africa (Somalia & eritrea).

he also had a Eritrean mistress at the same time.

he was significantly much older then her! She was described much younger then him

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
He was legally married to another Nobel Italian woman aka his original wife.

he was way much more older then her.

they only had a “sexual” relationship, You can literally search that up,

She’s African, and he was for the Italian colonisation of east Africa (Somalia & eritrea).

he also had a Eritrean mistress at the same time.

he was significantly much older then her! She was described much younger then him

Abaayo if you don't have any proof, lease kindly shut up about it.

I don't go around telling people you are a without any proof. Same goes for that lady, if you don't have any proof don't slander her name.

Trending