• No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What I've picked up on is that my relatives in Cardiff identity as Welsh whereas Somalis in England don't identify as English. Why is that the case? And what do you think of celebrating Saint George's day (England's national day)?

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
What I've picked up on is that my relatives in Cardiff identity as Welsh whereas Somalis in England don't identify as English. Why is that the case? And what do you think of celebrating Saint George's day (England's national day)?
Somalis arent ethnically angles. We dont have ingriis blood hence we arent english. We are merely considered english due to our passports and citizenship

Wtf? Are there Somalis who identify with the English? I don't even identify or really care about being an American. I only claim Somali.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
No. I identify as Bosniak. This is my flag:

bqww4y1.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Not only us though unless your cadaan most ajnabis don't claim English.
I'm wondering this aswell since I used to live in Scotland and people identified as Scottish etc here in England no one does.

I’m a British Somali as I was born here
However this is not my country!
Let’s all go back Home!
Not right now as everyone is fighting,
Mx vs OG
Dhulbahante vs Dhulbahante
SY Vs who knows
MJ vs HG

In the meantime Amison is raping Women in the south and Al shaabab are running rampant.

Puntland vs Somaliland
What a fucking Joke!
No one is going to win, so used those weapons to eradicate the real enemy!!!
Nah you’re too stupid for that!
So I’m never going to see a peaceful Somalia in my last lifetime...

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Not only us though unless your cadaan most ajnabis don't claim English.
I'm wondering this aswell since I used to live in Scotland and people identified as Scottish etc here in England no one does.
Yes, ethnic minorities in Scotland identify as Scottish. I've observed that as well. Question is why is there a stigma attached to identifying as English?

This is what I found in your census forms. It seems in England and Wales, non-white people are not offered the option of including English or Welsh as part of their identity: they’re categorised only as Black British or Asian British. You have to be white to be English. The system doesn't recognise you as English. I wonder what non-white athletes who represent England in the global stage as Englishmen and Englishwomen fill/tick in their census forms.

upload_2018-11-6_6-47-49.png

Compare to the Scots census where they offer minorities to identify as Asian or Black Scots and not only British like in England and Wales.

upload_2018-11-6_6-56-5.png

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you really going to compare Cardiff somalis who came as seamen during the 1950’s who have mostly been indoctrinated conforming assimilated into secularism western ideals to somalis in london who came at the beggining of the civil war early to late ninties who have still got their deen, dhaqan..

Are you really going to compare Cardiff somalis who came as seamen during the 1950’s who have mostly been indoctrinated conforming assimilated into secularism western ideals to somalis in london who came at the beggining of the civil war early to late ninties who have still got their deen, dhaqan..
What do you know about Cardiff Somalis?
Angelina street?
MJ sit your Arse down

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What do you know about Cardiff Somalis?
Angelina street?
MJ sit your Arse down
I go to cardiff to link them quarter caste somali/cadaan chicks who look like mariah in her prime with greens eyes xaaax caadi ma ahan eapecially the vallys outsidd cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.