• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Do you have to cut Somalis off in order to be successful in life?

Fellow countrymen? Most people here are diaspora. This is dumb.
I know that. I’m from the diaspora too born and breed here.

I just like to refer my people as fellow “countrymen” out of habit.

Focus on the positive side of my message instead of coming forward with useless criticism.

It might benefit you.

I know that. I’m from the diaspora too born and breed here.

I just like to refer my people as fellow “countrymen” out of habit.

Focus on the positive side of my message instead of coming forward with useless criticism.

It might benefit you.
How was it useless criticism? You said you should distance yourself from fellow Somalis. Why though? I already explained why you shouldn't in my earlier posts. You never. So why?

Shmurda

Nothing is ever yours, it's only your turn.
I'm honestly disgusted omg how can you say something like that this is racist how'd you feel if people wouldn't talk to you just because you are Somali you racist

Lmao
No. The only person that holds you back from success is yourself. Find yourself likeminded Somalis and you’ll flourish, look for buckets and they’ll eventually drag you down. The people who you surround yourself with influence your choices and ultimately your future

This makes sense though. I don’t blame them really because they prob don’t want to be caught up in some mess. A small part of me would hope that they’d be of benefit to others (mentoring, guidance) etc. A pipe dream.

Some women operate like that too for sure, not as much as men.
I know you don't wanna hear it but that's pretty racist. Granted I don't know Toronto but I'm sure most are decent boys.

Jimmer

Negro Nunca Papi X Hooyo Matalo
Why though? From the perception rest of the world has of Canada is a beautiful, calm and polite people. Why are faraxs turning to be gangsters and ghetto.
Somalls come from a chaotic culture already. Moving back and forth to Kenya/Africa, Dad leaves starts another family, not valuing education and hardwork, etc.

Couple that with growing up in the projects along with many coming from single mother households isn't a recipe for success.

Why though? From the perception rest of the world has of Canada is a beautiful, calm and polite people. Why are faraxs turning to be gangsters and ghetto.
The idea of a Canadian gangster is just hilarious to me. Somalis don't live like your typical Canadian though.

The idea of a Canadian gangster is just hilarious to me. Somalis don't live like your typical Canadian though.
Not necessarily gangster, more like Ciyaal Suuq niggas with no goals who are more interested in making a little change by selling out their hoyoo's house and spending the little money they have on designer and drugs

Jimmer

Negro Nunca Papi X Hooyo Matalo
Reer Canada, what's the best city in Canada excluding Toronto
Vancouver is nice but expensive. Indayaars and Indians make up the majority. I'd live there if not Toronto.

Calgary is decent, my 2nd choice.

Montreal feels like Europe with all the French, not for me.

Many Somalis moved to Edmonton for the oil jobs, it's cold as shit and snows alot.

Ottawa is more like a big town than city.

Latest posts