Do you have the balls to say this to a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

There was this 21 year old hijabi xalimo that liked me. She used to call me often. I told her one day "you can ride my face until you're dripping ". xalimo got so nervous she couldn't speak lol and she stop calling me anymore.

There was this 21 year old hijabi xalimo that liked me. She used to call me often. I told her one day "you can ride my face until you're dripping ". xalimo got so nervous she couldn't speak lol and she stop calling me anymore.
:gucciwhat: why on earth did u say that? Lol

she probably said to her self this nigga waa ciyaal suuq and not husband material:nahgirl:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

images (3).jpeg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Back home (Djibouti) in middle school, some chicks used to let me grab their naaso and were comfortable in dirty talks. Even when I used to stay in hargeisa during the summer, girls that are covered in burqa used to shukaansi with me on the phone and were quiet freaky. So most Somali girls even the ones in burqa aren't prudish. They simply pretend to be.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Back home (Djibouti) in middle school, some chicks used to let me grab their naaso and were comfortable in dirty talks. Even when I used to stay in hargeisa during the summer, girls that are covered in burqa used to shukaansi with me on the phone and were quiet freaky. So most Somali girls even the ones in burqa aren't prudish. They simply pretend to be.
I wouldn’t mind :) I like acting shy makes men more freaky

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I don't think I could sin with you in that case. I have a thing for bedsheets, curtains, and death shrouds of all kinds. I was watching this niqabi do . No clothes, just her face covering. It was so exciting. I wanna replicate that.
I also fantasise banging my wife in her niqab, that shit makes me so hard. :banderas:

Gambar

VIP
You remind me of @El padrone wallahi. Something is wrong with you reer waqooyi guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts