Do You Have Soft hair or Madow hair?? (Be Honest)

Do you have soft curly or Madow hair?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
727300fee306044e315ce1ff68119755--somali.jpg

If you got hair like this, we might as well get married :diddyass::diddyass:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What is wrong with Madow its genetics forgodsake you men are so shallow, what do you want the women to have hair transplant to have straight hair !!! You men make me sick I have Afro hair does that make me unattractive becuase the modelling agency that wanted me loved me for my Afro hair

There's nothing wrong with it. It was kuftan aimed at @Yonis. He's so obsessed with timo that it's caused brain shrunkness. It's very unusual too because men usually don't discuss hair, it's more of a female discussion. I also consider it a fetish of his. I've never had this problem in my family but maybe he's dealt with some things growing up.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Next threads going to be "does the curtain match the drapes" and you'll gass up and delude poor xalimos into posting :drakelaugh:

If a simple hair pic is enough to get you Abdis thirsty, when I'm getting desperate for marriage I'll send y'all the snaps I send my female friends :wowsweat:

Next threads going to be "does the curtain match the drapes" and you'll gass up and delude poor xalimos into posting :drakelaugh:

If a simple hair pic is enough to get you Abdis thirsty, when I'm getting desperate for marriage I'll send y'all the snaps I send my female friends :wowsweat:

You waiting for someone to match your 2 apple bid

Dating-Slang-Jawdrop.gif

ExcessFame

True Villain

Ashy Abdis may get excited over hair, but so do Hungry Halimos when they see a Somali boy with timo jileec. It's a universal thing :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts