Do You Have Soft hair or Madow hair?? (Be Honest)

Do you have soft curly or Madow hair?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry aboowe, I'll make a "post your panti

Curly doesn't mean kinky
Here's this chart
1ecc30200d4bff308edbcd1a66b2d20c--natural-hair-types-natural-hair-products-for-black-women.jpg

I discussed it with my sis and came to conclusion i have 3b lol

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
May the heavens bless you with her kink-ness. May you never be able to comfortably touch her blessed mane without cuts. Nah, forget that the soft-headed should stick together. :siilaanyolaugh:
What is wrong with Madow its genetics forgodsake you men are so shallow, what do you want the women to have hair transplant to have straight hair !!! You men make me sick I have Afro hair does that make me unattractive becuase the modelling agency that wanted me loved me for my Afro hair

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So you're telling me you're that cute girl in that second picture? :notsureif::notsureif:
Compare it to the first picture same skin tone different lighting. Anyways, you guys thinks it's cute but you should see it without the sticker on top I made the ugliest face lol. I might show it one day where I'm not scared of being doxxed.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Somewhere between this

A302CED5-DEC5-44B1-A723-5941497166A5-1779-000001C4A5EFFA8F.jpeg

and this
C4DB429E-2DCB-4459-ABF9-55074A61464B-1779-000001C4AA501BBE.jpeg

I'd say it's closer to the second one. When I tie my hair into a pony tail it doesn't stay down, it's very poofy

What is wrong with Madow its genetics forgodsake you men are so shallow, what do you want the women to have hair transplant to have straight hair !!! You men make me sick I have Afro hair does that make me unattractive becuase the modelling agency that wanted me loved me for my Afro hair

Why do you even care about some guy his opinion on the internet? You should know better
And above that there is nothing wrong with your natural hair

Its the same as being dark skin and light skin
Im dark skin and i would never bleach myself or feel bad about it, because of a dtupid guy his opinion lol

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo

FUCKING CALLED IT!!!!!!!

You were thrashing around in that thread about pretty Somalis and now I know why :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending