Do You Have Soft hair or Madow hair?? (Be Honest)

Do you have soft curly or Madow hair?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
This miskeenad thought she could get away with hiding her previous escapades in plain sight :chrisfreshhah:
There is no hiding on the internet, you should know this by now.
You drove half the users on this site mad with frustration with your flip-flopping, kulaha I am Ethiopian no I am Somali no I am half Ethiopian :mjlol:
Are u talking about me or ur boyfriend u love so much? Since when was i ever xaarbashi :childplease::dead:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Since when did duct tape become gay
Nigga I'm so straight even existing in the same universe as another man's privates is too much for me to handle, every day is constant agony for me as I always have to tell people "no homo" for filling up the same dimensional plane as their privates, my dream is to exit this universe so I can exist in true heterosexual peace

Nigga I'm so straight even existing in the same universe as another man's privates is too much for me to handle, every day is constant agony for me as I always have to tell people "no homo" for filling up the same atomic space as their privates, my dream is to exit this universe so I can exist in true heterosexual peace

In order word you are a coward.

Man up

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
In order word you are a coward.

Man up
How does it feel being a homosexual?
I expected better from a fellow Rick and Morty watcher with a 200+ IQ and a solid grasp of theoretical physics.
Join me sxb, so we can work on a space displacement machine to exit this universe and truly be straight

How does it feel being a homosexual?
I expected better from a fellow Rick and Morty watcher with a 200+ IQ and a solid grasp of theoretical physics.
Join me sxb, so we can work on a space displacement machine to exit this universe and truly be straight

You have a lower IQ than Morty.

I can't comprehend your stupid theory

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You have a lower IQ than Morty.

I can't comprehend your stupid theory
What a shame. A kindred spirit, rejecting me like the dumb -70 IQ masses.
It brings a tear to my eye. Enjoy your gay existence. I shall mourn your loss.
b0a.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
Some users are still burning over the bullshit you pulled abaayo :gaasdrink:
Please be more honest with us next time, otherwise you will be forcefully qarxised, all kinds of receipts are kept here :mjlol:
I'm almost glad of all users, it was one of the most miskeen, it's hard to be mad at you lol
Like who..?:cosbyhmm: You??:hemad:

And what would you do if I told you that I'm really MJ from Bosaso:jaynerd:?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending