Do You Have Soft hair or Madow hair?? (Be Honest)

Do you have soft curly or Madow hair?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Va menaru?
951.gif
Trodde vi var chill :westbrookwtf:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I did not approve you as their older brother.

Your corrupt behavior is very dangerous.

Don't make me quote your dirty sexual comments
Tell them i'm Majerteen in the streets but Cali Yusuf Galaydh under the sheets

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
W-who are you?
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
This miskeenad thought she could get away with hiding her previous escapades in plain sight :chrisfreshhah:
There is no hiding on the internet, you should know this by now.
You drove half the users on this site mad with frustration with your flip-flopping, kulaha I am Ethiopian no I am Somali no I am half Ethiopian :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
This miskeenad thought she could get away with hiding her previous escapades in plain sight :chrisfreshhah:
There is no hiding on the internet, you should know this by now.
You drove half the users on this site mad with frustration with your flip-flopping, kulaha I am Ethiopian no I am Somali no I am half Ethiopian :mjlol:
@TooMacaan is the ultimate sheegato. She claim habesha even fooled our resident xabeshi with her amharic.

Also had the worst excuse of pretending to be ethiopian. She claimed to be bullied in school for being somali. soo she preteded to be ethiopian, Like being ethiopian is any better :heh::heh::heh::heh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:ileycry:Wtf sxb, don't do me lyke dis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some users are still burning over the bullshit you pulled abaayo :gaasdrink:
Please be more honest with us next time, otherwise you will be forcefully qarxised, all kinds of receipts are kept here :mjlol:
I'm almost glad of all users, it was one of the most miskeen, it's hard to be mad at you lol

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@TooMacaan is the ultimate sheegato. She claim habesha even fooled our resident xabeshi with her amharic.

Also had the worst excuse of pretending to be ethiopian. She claimed to be bullied in school for being somali. soo she preteded to be ethiopian, Like being ethiopian is any better :heh::heh::heh::heh:
@TooMacaan the ultimate shegaato, laakin shes a gem on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts