Do You Have Soft hair or Madow hair?? (Be Honest)

Do you have soft curly or Madow hair?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Wallahi you give off real niin vibes, i assumed you were gay at one point :mjlol:
@Waxwaalan is a woman????
You could have fooled anyone with that act.
Naaya what are you playing at? Don't you want to receive offers for eligible SSpot bachelors to slide inside your dms and offer to give you hundreds of children?
What a joke. What has happened to the attention-seeking tendencies of some of the users on this site. Absolutely pathetic. Before we know it this site will be frequented by normal users. Disgusting.

Zeus

STYLIN
What are we arguing about? let's just all get along, we're all going to be bald by our 30s anyways :mjcry:

timo Madow, timo jileec, in-between(whatever the f*ck that means) let's hug it out. :friendhug:

Jeesto

VIP
:mjlol:If that's someone, then she's probably suffering an identity crisis from having to pretend to be Isaaq all this time xD
What if......
MV5BZTJiNGM2NjItNDRiYy00ZjY0LTgwNTItZDBmZGRlODQ4YThkL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY5ODI4NDk@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
:jaynerd::jaynerd:

@Waxwaalan is a man????
You could have fooled anyone with that act.
Naaya what are you playing at? Don't you want to receive offers for eligible SSpot bachelors to slide inside your dms and offer to give you hundreds of children?
What a joke. What has happened to the attention-seeking tendencies of some of the users on this site. Absolutely pathetic. Before we know it this site will be frequented by normal users. Disgusting.
giphy.gif

All these people questioning my sex without me ever stating it :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts