Do You Have Soft hair or Madow hair?? (Be Honest)

Do you have soft curly or Madow hair?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
In between only one of my siblings and my mother have soft hair. My mothers side of the family are known to have soft hair while my fathers side do not, they don't have Madow hair but close to it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I find it so unfair that Somali girls were hijaabs to hide their hair but us Faraaxs have to walk around showing our hair.

Imagine finding out on wedding night your wife is tiimo Madow :mjlol::nahgirl:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
@Someone if you have her hair type...
KEDx98n.jpg

RIP your DMs @Someone :damn:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I find it so unfair that Somali girls were hijaabs to hide their hair but us Faraaxs have to walk around showing our hair.

??????
Look at her bros and fam it's not that hard. Also, it shouldn't be a deal breaker

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Someone is probbly already working on master puzzle piece, putting together all the body parts. I see you :ufdup:

And I fell for it twice :jcoleno:

Team timo jileec all the way, actually its as straight as an indhoyars, so sleek I use it to cut my hilib unlike you jealous Madow. If it weren't for me this site would be indistinguishable from nairaland

People-believe-youre-automatically-blessed-silky-straight-locks.gif

Team timo jileec all the way, actually its as straight as an indhoyars, so sleek I use it to cut my hilib unlike you jealous Madow. If it weren't for me this site would be indistinguishable from nairaland

People-believe-youre-automatically-blessed-silky-straight-locks.gif

Oh then i got inbetween hair lol
Its not that soft that i can comb it through because of my curls

I have the same goatee and stache as him :leon:

My hair resemble this guy after a shower minus the bidaar hair shrink and become semi-soft, hairline goes back a bit and them horns pop-out. It curls a bit when it dry and than have to comp it.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If ya'll somali girls have hair like this, you might as well join beesha African American :pachah1:

tumblr_lrdk19qgPm1r35pr2o1_500.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

May the heavens bless you with her kink-ness. May you never be able to comfortably touch her blessed mane without cuts. Nah, forget that the soft-headed should stick together. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.