Do you have family members you dont talk to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I just noticed my friend does not talk to his sister, and apparently they have been like this for years now
:dwill:

I think i've had at least 30 serious fights with my brothers,but we would always talk days after
:manny:
How can you live under the same roof with someone you're related to, and then treating them as if they were strangers
:jaynerd:

One cousin who was raised by my parents. But she has mental problems and she hasnt talked to the family in years. We dont even know if shevis alive

Subeer

One cousin who was raised by my parents. But she has mental problems and she hasnt talked to the family in years. We dont even know if shevis alive

Sad wallahi, what kind of mental illness

Why do you not talk to them, and if you dont, then why do you send money

Let's just say they aren't accepting of my lesbianism or lack of religious belief.

Never the less they are in unfortunate circumstances and need help and I have enough compassion to overlook their other sentiment.

I don't communicate with my dad's side and its been like this for the past 8-11 years, I just walk past them as if I don't acknowledge that they exist.

Subeer

Let's just say they aren't accepting of my lesbianism or lack of religious belief.

Never the less they are in unfortunate circumstances and need help and I have enough compassion to overlook their other sentiment.

Damn, did you seriously reveal that to your parents, usually somali atheists and gays would not tell their family

Sad wallahi, what kind of mental illness
Cuqdaad lol. She is not diagnose with anything. Wevjust came to the conclusion she is crazy. She does suffer from paranoia and think everyone is against her and out to get her. I was never close to her tbh

Damn, did you seriously reveal that to your parents, usually somali atheists and gays would not tell their family

Most of them do not have the independence nor the courage to do so.

I however live my truth and have in the process lost kin but never family for those that reject your true being was never family to begin with.

mrlog

VIP

Are u talking bout ur Eedo mama
Malyuun.
When she becomes a YouTube celeb u will suck up to her.
iminka u sayin she cuckoo

:mjlol::mjlol:

Are u talking bout ur Eedo mama
Malyuun.
When she becomes a YouTube celeb u will suck up to her.
iminka u sayin she cuckoo

:mjlol::mjlol:
Naah eedo mayluun is the pride of the family. In our family meeting we all sit together and listen to eedo mayluns orgies back in Somalia lol

Most of them do not have the independence nor the courage to do so.

I however live my truth and have in the process lost kin but never family for those that reject your true being was never family to begin with.
So yoh approach rejection with rejection? Why not give love and understanding? You are many thing before your sexuality. You sound a bit militant with yojr approach

My cousin don't talk to me. She's crazy sometimes and we always bucked heads for the past 8-9 years. She would objectively be wrong a lot of the times, but after a day or two we were always good. I started noticing a pattern of me having to make things right, more and more as we got older. Brushed it off, then I fucked up once (admittedly bad-ish), we were (in hindsight fake) good. Went back to her usual BS, called her on it and we haven't spoken in almost 4 years now. Maybe 5-6 times out of absolute necessity like her mum being stuck abroad. It used to really bother me for the better part of 2 years because our families are super close, and I imagine that's exactly what having a younger sister would be like. Not to mention I sometimes think she's legit crazy so holding it against her might not be fair... but I've reached a point where I honestly don't think I care about her at all, which is a bit messed up but that's life innit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts