Do you guys think that future human clones will have souls?

You been watching too much sci-fi
No you are

giphy.gif

(I have been thinking about this for a while)

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
No. They'd probably try to wipe the non clones out like in "Us". What would even be the purpose of a clone? They're useless.

Sol

?
Why do you think they wouldn't have souls? It's another living being like a twin and I'm pretty sure you think twins have souls

Why do you think they wouldn't have souls? It's another living being like a twin and I'm pretty sure you think twins have souls
This comment :drakekidding:
Clones and twins are not the same:pachah1:
Based on the above Qur'anic verses and Hadith, the jurists inferred that the soul enters the fetus at around 4 months, or 120 days, after conception

This comment :drakekidding:
Clones and twins are not the same:pachah1:
Based on the above Qur'anic verses and Hadith, the jurists inferred that the soul enters the fetus at around 4 months, or 120 days, after conception
Hadith also says if the man busses his nut first then the child will be a boy and vice versa for a woman. So probably best not to use scriptures for this one lmao...

Not all hadiths are authentic. But it may be true that the soul enters the body after 4 months.
I'm going to investigate.
Oh, believe me this one is sahih. Welcome to the weird and wacky world of the absurdity of hadith even the sahih ones will have you wildin.

edit: Narrated Anas "As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her". Sahih Bukhari book 60 hadith 4.

Last edited:
Yes they would have souls and the hadith about the soul entering the fetus after 4 month is probably about its stage in development.

Trending