Do you guys still keep in touch with friends from high school/college?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I only talk with like 4-5 people from high school. And even with these 4-5, we hardly ever meet anymore. The friends I talk daily/weekly with are from uni/work.

I'm only in contact with 1 somali who is my really close friend. The others pretty much drifted away. I knew they were anyways. I was very close with this cadaan girl but after high school she deleted my number and blocked me from snapchat. I really dunno why but it is what it is. The only close friend that I like is the somali.

World

VIP
I'm only in contact with 1 somali who is my really close friend. The others pretty much drifted away. I knew they were anyways. I was very close with this cadaan girl but after high school she deleted my number and blocked me from snapchat. I really dunno why but it is what it is. The only close friend that I like is the somali.
3 are Somali for me, 1 Bengali, 1 Indian.

But I play PS4 with some other guys from high school every week if that counts lol. I don’t really like them that much but they’re fun to game with.

3 are Somali for me, 1 Bengali, 1 Indian.

But I play PS4 with some other guys from high school every week if that counts lol. I don’t really like them that much but they’re fun to game with.
I have realised the only ones that will legit stick to you like glue and will always remain loyal are somalis and asians the rest are fake imo

Some, but not all and sadly none of them are Somali. Most of the Somalis I tried to befriend were all rude to me and it was only the Xalimos. Yet they would asslick to the Asian/ajnabi students.
:uCkf6mf:

I have realised the only ones that will legit stick to you like glue and will always remain loyal are somalis and asians the rest are fake imo
It's not true. There was a Somali girl in my class once who started disliking me because I had issues with her ajnabi friend, even though I did nothing to her.

It's not true. There was a Somali girl in my class once who started disliking me because I had issues with her ajnabi friend, even though I did nothing to her.
Some somali girls can be es but once you have good somali friends everything is better. Same culture and the banter is something else too

I only talk with like 4-5 people from high school. And even with these 4-5, we hardly ever meet anymore. The friends I talk daily/weekly with are from uni/work.

Only a handful just the other day I removed almost 100 of them from my Instagram it's time to move on and start a fresh life

I have a friend group of four and we are friends since 2nd grade. We don’t hang as much because of Uni and work but at least once a week go out or chill at someone’s house

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah like 3. The rest I haven't seen for a minute. One I hang out with one when I'm free. One moved away to another state but we keep contact and the last one is is not far from like probably 20 minutes but we haven't seen each other in like forever. :pachah1: Hilarious guy lol on3 of these days ima pull up on him.:lolbron:

Tbh as you get older you get busy. Friends and a lot of wasting time is from middle school till high school. After that most people drift away and run after their goals in life.

I meet new people but I'm not one of those people who calls everybody they meet a friend lol. I just talk to them at work or school and go my own way afterwards. No new buuq. :manny:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Worst kind of Somali's TBH. They have no dhiig. They don't know friends come and go :drakekidding:
They'll be the first to run to a Somali when they get abandoned. :farole:

World

VIP
Yeah like 3. The rest I haven't seen for a minute. One I hang out with one when I'm free. One moved away to another state but we keep contact and the last one is is not far from like probably 20 minutes but we haven't seen each other in like forever. :pachah1: Hilarious guy lol on3 of these days ima pull up on him.:lolbron:

Tbh as you get older you get busy. Friends and a lot of wasting time is from middle school till high school. After that most people drift away and run after their goals in life.

I meet new people but I'm not one of those people who calls everybody they meet a friend lol. I just talk to them at work or school and go my own way afterwards. No new buuq. :manny:
Adult life seems boring as f*ck.

Just working for the rest of your life and having no friends or social life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts