Do you guys ever just wonder..

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% people i talk to, talk about bullshit.Either its about celeberities, the football game, a new phone, a new car.We seem to be living in this hyperreality that everyone loves to talk about.Do you ever wonder if we are being brainwashed?

What would you prefer to mostly talk about?
Systems which you have control over, talk about what you yearn for and what you want.I always talk about my hopes ,dreams and interesting conundrums.Most of the time i am then greeted by a leech of a person constantly asking me for advice.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Fr we can only talk about TV or things we've seen online or sports etc.
We've been brainwashed but no wonder we go to alpha state( it's when we daydream or are being hypnotised)
Funny enough when we are watching TV we go into alpha state and that stops us from thinking rationally. Normally we are in beta state where we can rationally think.
Interesting to read about

Fr we can only talk about TV or things we've seen online or sports etc.
We've been brainwashed but no wonder we go to alpha state( it's when we daydream or are being hypnotised)
Funny enough when we are watching TV we go into alpha state and that stops us from thinking rationally. Normally we are in beta state where we can rationally think.
Interesting to read about
What? Alpha states and beta states???

I don’t watch TV anymore , I use to watch it and play games religiously.My dad beat meenough times with a belt for me to be deterred from it.Thank God.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What? Alpha states and beta states???

I don’t watch TV anymore , I use to watch it and play games religiously.My dad beat meenough times with a belt for me to be deterred from it.Thank God.
May Allah reward and bless your father. My siblings had the same done to them they had to get it beat out of them:mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Systems which you have control over, talk about what you yearn for and what you want.I always talk about my hopes ,dreams and interesting conundrums.Most of the time i am then greeted by a leech of a person constantly asking me for advice.
I talk about this to my friends pretty often. But we also talk about sports anime, just shit we are into.
You just have to find the people you vibe with

Status
Not open for further replies.