Do you ever think

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Somalia today is better than Somalia of 2010. Don't be so pessimistic.

sxb

There hasn't been much change in somalia since 2010. AMISOM still patrols south and central somalia, Al shaabab still controls a vast amount of land, mogadishu continues to get bombed by Al shaabab and the FGS still has little control of the country.

sxb

There hasn't been much change in somalia since 2010. AMISOM still patrols south central somalia, Al shaabab still controls a vast amount of land, mogadishu continues to get bombed by Al shaabab and the FGS still has little control of the country.
You don't remember how bad Somalia in 2010 was, we have an actual established Federal Government now, and the situation is much better now than before

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
This is the latest map of the current situation of south somalia
Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 10.24.44 PM.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this is hard to say you have soldiers who are ready to die for the country but who are taking orders from people who wouldn't do the same

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
It's unclear.

Somali economics must increase to make a impact within the communities. That's all I can assure of (hopingly)

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Somalia in 2011 controlled 40% of Mogadishu, most neigbourhoods were under Shabaab
View attachment 118713

This is a map of Somalia in April 2020, and a lot of land has been retaken, but there's still a lot that has to be done. But plenty of progress has been made.
View attachment 118714
Most areas in pink are controlled by other federal states sxb. The FGS/amisom only control Mogadishu and its surrounding along with many other towns across southern somalia.

But I do agree with you walaal in terms of land control now compared to 2011. Somalia controls alot more than it did back then

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im curious do they vet people who work in government cause there's probably people in office who could work with al shabaab

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
this is hard to say you have soldiers who are ready to die for the country but who are taking orders from people who wouldn't do the same
I genuinely hate most of the leadership in Somalia. It's just corrupt diaspora odays sitting there, living out their qabil fantasies and making money off of it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Put me in charge and I can get somalia up and running in the next decade, it'll be a developed nating within 3-5 decades.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am optimistic it is progressing albeit slowly.

Most areas in pink are controlled by other federal states sxb. The FGS/amisom only control Mogadishu and its surrounding along with many other towns across southern somalia.

But I do agree with you walaal in terms of land control now compared to 2011. Somalia controls alot more than it did back then

Federal States are apart of Somalia :wtfdis:

Jungle

VIP
Unity will never happen,not in my mind just for gobolka banaadir to be come peaceful lol the cuqdad in the 18may gang is irreconcilable.