Do you ever feel yourself turning more hateful?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I normally scroll through the news and read articles. A lot of these news pieces are generally about some random massacre, ongoing genocide, some fight against racial inequality, some random person getting murdered brutally or a pandemic killing thousands a say and Slowly I can feel my myself hating humanity. I mean yeah its made progress but shit still sucks.

Then I go from caring about people to dropping my empathy and just being a dickhead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I normally scroll through the news and read articles. A lot of these news pieces are generally about some random massacre, ongoing genocide, some fight against racial inequality, some random person getting murdered brutally or a pandemic killing thousands a say and Slowly I can feel my myself hating humanity. I mean yeah its made progress but shit still sucks.

Then I go from caring about people to dropping my empathy and just being a dickhead.

I wouldn't say that reading numerous news articles made me resentful towards the current plight of humanity nor the indefinite amount of times the worldwide masses and I had watched footages of broadcasting corporations and it's not because I don't believe a single thing what these anchor's say on their teleprompters , it's due to their source defining inaccuracies at all times since the medias are regularly preplanned and prepackaged before broadcast hence they include their own biases and distortions , ofcourse they may also blow things out of proportion.
They don't care about the crises nor the pandemics just what they can display and illustrate to the unsuspecting public thus creating barriers between realities and illusions

It's largely a profitable industry to instigate fear, terror and hate

You have to always fact check what's accurate or inaccurate

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

He said he would leave tho

We really live in the Most Peaceful Time in History the largest 40 economies of the world has not fought each other since WW2. stop being such a snowflakes

stop reading the news. If I see news videos on Youtube, I roll my eyes and keep scrolling. Life is too short to waste on every bad thing that happens. People in the past had it worse, but they only dealt with the news in their village that concerned them. today we have to know whats going on in every corner of the earth and continue being bombarded with it until it destroys our mental health. It's known as fear based trauma programming. They make you feel like crap so you feel defeated and don't fight back

there's a hadith about how good things are those things that bring serenity to your heart and sin is that which brings restlessness and discomfort to your heart, so always stick to those things that bring you peace and contentment. Enjoy the simple things in life sometimes, go outside and enjoy the moment for what it is, the sunshine, the fresh air whatever, but just let those things be the defining moment of your day and not bad news. because you can have empathy for people while slso accepting is just QADR, no use to mope over current events