do you believe that the Illuminati (masons) control world politics?

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
the title says everything ๐Ÿ‘†

Muzaffer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

Sol

?
Not necessarily secret groups but it's been proven large corporations have their own think tanks that work together to shift popular thought in a society especially In America

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I been doing my research on the illuminati since 2013 and I'm very convinced they are behind every disaster and political ruins in the world it all seems too calculated and controlled for it not to be done by people belonging to an evil society such as the freemason.

I been doing my research on the illuminati since 2013 and I'm very convinced they are behind every disaster and political ruins in the world it all seems too calculated and controlled for it not to be done by people belonging to an evil society such as the freemason.
Your gonna sound crazy to people who are not aware. best advice i have 4 u is to keep it to yourself.

AishaBarri

Itโ€™s not that serious
Thereโ€™s definitely people working behind the scenes. Many โ€˜conspiracy theoriesโ€™ have truth to them. Nothing pains me more than having to act oblivious and play along with mainstream beliefs lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Your gonna sound crazy to people who are not aware. best advice i have 4 u is to keep it to yourself.
My siblings and mother believes me same with my sister colleagues a lot of people are opening their eyes to the truth. Why else is prophet Issa going to come back to the earth because of the severe corruption that will happen on earth by the satan army the illuminati.

Anyone who thinks Freemasons don't have influence- whoever thinks that is uninformed.

However Freemasonry itself is run by yahud.

Anyways, here is a list of some Freemasons

Modi
Nehru
George Washington
Yasser Arafat
imo Malcolm X
Trump
Fidel Castro
Putin
Siad Barre??
Hitler

images

(disclaimer: I don't have absolute proof that Siad Barre was a Mason but I've seen it suggested and I think he was... I think he was pushing secularism and then there's the killing of religious scholars... imo he seems to fit the pattern but that's just my opinion... I didn't bother to list Ataturk because it's such common knowledge that he was a Mason.... and in the 1920's Mexico had a Masonic dictatorship under Plutarco Calles and what did Calles do? he started killing Catholic priests..... you look at Ataturk- he pushed a secular nationalism to secularize Turkey... Siad Barre I think pushed a secular nationalist ideology- wouldn't that fit the pattern? historically nationalism has been linked with secularism.... you take a religious society and you start to promote a secular nationalism to ween them away from religion.... in medieval times things were from a religious framework and then with the enlightenment and secularization, nationalism helped to move societies towards a more secular framework..... don't get me wrong, I'm not saying nationalism or Somali nationalism are inherently secular.... I think Erdogan is an example of a religious nationalist and I think the Mad Mullah if I'm not mistaken had a nationalist ideology from a religious framework... but I think Siad Barre was clearly more like a Somali Ataturk than a Somali Erdogan in terms of ideology... and nationalism historically was used to move nations towards secularization as nations moved away from religion)

also, to elaborate on Malcolm X... even that quote I think seems kind of masony... Masons are supposed to set their religion aside and join in "universal brotherhood of man" and the kind of talk strikes me as the kind of thing Masons might say

Muzaffer

also, to elaborate on Malcolm X... even that quote I think seems kind of masony... Masons are supposed to set their religion aside and join in "universal brotherhood of man" and the kind of talk strikes me as the kind of thing Masons might say
I don't think Malcolm X is mason because these people must be some sort of political figures and Malcolm X had nothing with global politics and wars.

Anyone who thinks Freemasons don't have influence- whoever thinks that is uninformed.

However Freemasonry itself is run by yahud.

Anyways, here is a list of some Freemasons

Modi
Nehru
George Washington
Yasser Arafat
imo Malcolm X
Trump
Fidel Castro
Putin
Siad Barre??
Hitler

images

(disclaimer: I don't have absolute proof that Siad Barre was a Mason but I've seen it suggested and I think he was... I think he was pushing secularism and then there's the killing of religious scholars... imo he seems to fit the pattern but that's just my opinion... I didn't bother to list Ataturk because it's such common knowledge that he was a Mason.... and in the 1920's Mexico had a Masonic dictatorship under Plutarco Calles and what did Calles do? he started killing Catholic priests..... you look at Ataturk- he pushed a secular nationalism to secularize Turkey... Siad Barre I think pushed a secular nationalist ideology- wouldn't that fit the pattern? historically nationalism has been linked with secularism.... you take a religious society and you start to promote a secular nationalism to ween them away from religion.... in medieval times things were from a religious framework and then with the enlightenment and secularization, nationalism helped to move societies towards a more secular framework..... don't get me wrong, I'm not saying nationalism or Somali nationalism are inherently secular.... I think Erdogan is an example of a religious nationalist and I think the Mad Mullah if I'm not mistaken had a nationalist ideology from a religious framework... but I think Siad Barre was clearly more like a Somali Ataturk than a Somali Erdogan in terms of ideology... and nationalism historically was used to move nations towards secularization as nations moved away from religion)

Audhubillah

Trending

Latest posts