Do you believe in Aliens/Extraterrestrial Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It is possible, but I really don't know bro. Have you looked at it from the deen pov? Or are you non-Muslim too :yacadiim:

It is possible, but I really don't know bro. Have you looked at it from the deen pov? Or are you non-Muslim too :yacadiim:

What is this accusation, of course I'm Muslim! And yes I've looked at it from a the Deen's POV as well and it quite agrees that there are other civilizations Allah created outside our system.! :fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
I personally do, given how vast the universe is. Just look at the diversity on earth alone. It would more shocking if humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe than that aliens exist.

For all we know they might have already visited or are present on planet earth and are using invisibility technology to observe & study humans.

I personally do, given how vast the universe is. Just look at the diversity on earth alone. It would more shocking if humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe than that aliens exist.

For all we know they might have already visited or are present on planet earth and are using invisibility technology to observe humans.

You know I'm kinda scared from them, I think we should never make contact with them because they diffidently won't have the same thinking as us since we are completely different as a another species from another tree of life. If they are inferior like us we should take them on , but 'Type-3's forget it! :faysalwtf:

Last edited:
xenobiology_by_abiogenisis.jpg

altruism_by_abiogenisis.jpg

first_contact_by_phoenix_06-d4tvk55.jpg

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
What is this accusation, of course I'm Muslim! And yes I've looked at it from a the Deen's POV as well and it quite agrees that there are other civilizations Allah created outside our system.! :fittytousand:

Soz bro, you just never know on the cyber web lol. As I said, it is possible. If they do exist, that would mean their existence is ilmul gheib and are we even capable of acquiring such knowledge? I'm not very enlightened on this topic so that's my two cents :kanyeshrug:

Hafez

VIP
This is a fact!

Allah (SWT) created 3 intelligent beings, Humans, Angels and Jinns. Humans and Jinns have free will whilst Angels do not. Angels are the only creation without free will and they are created to carry out the commands of Allah (SWT), they are يفعلون ما يؤمرون.

Since you guys suspect these 'Aliens' can become technologically advanced, this indicates that they have free will and are intelligent enough to be accountable. Thus prophets would of been sent from amongst them. The Prophet (SAW) would of also been sent to them since he (SAW) was sent to all of creation (including Angels and Jinns).

I believe that Jinns can take the strangest of forms and they are A LOT more technologically advanced than us.

It was probably Jinns who have invented television, mobile phone, etc, based on a story of ibn Taymiyyah (RH) almost 700 years ago!

And the Shaykh ibn Taymiyyah (RH) said:

Shaykh of Islam ibn Taymiyyah said: ‘Some of the Shuyookh who used to keep contact with the Jinn informed him that the Jinn showed them something shining resembling water and glass, it would present an image inside of it for him, for whatever news they requested from him and whatever news he requested from them.’

This was something resembling water and glass, meaning like a television screen for example. Something shining, resembling water and glass. And the device was with him. So when he looked into it he could see what was desired from it. And he said that was also a means for him to relay information to them, meaning to the Jinn.

Besides if 'Aliens' existed and they could be in contact with humans then prophet (SAW) would of probably told us about them.

As for creatures that live in different planets I think they are non other than Jinns. We all know this is possible for them and at great speed!

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained how the jinn steal this word. He said: “…when our Lord, may His name be blessed and exalted, decrees some matter, the bearers of the Throne glorify Him, then the people of heaven who are closest to them glorify Him, until the tasbeeh reaches the people of the lowest heaven. Then those who are nearest to the bearers of the Throne say: What did your Lord say? And they tell them what He said. And the people of heaven ask one another for the news, until the news reaches the lowest heaven. Then the eavesdropping jinn snatch what they can and convey it to their familiars. What they narrated as they heard it is true, but they add lies to it.” Narrated by Muslim (2229).

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Don't you think it's rather funny that given how colossal and grandiose the universe is, intelligent life was only possible here on a tiny rock called planet earth?. Doesn't it tell us that maybe we're the only intelligent life in this universe? Or perhaps our evolution ( if you believe in it) went faster than other simple forms in the galaxy and that we have to wait a long time before we can actually find intelligent life because ''they'' haven't evolved yet. If the latter argument is true then they better evolve faster before the sun blows up. However, from the looks of it, any sign of intelligent life in the universe is very low in my opinion.

K

Kirei

This is a fact!

Allah (SWT) created 3 intelligent beings, Humans, Angels and Jinns. Humans and Jinns have free will whilst Angels do not. Angels are the only creation without free will and they are created to carry out the commands of Allah (SWT), they are يفعلون ما يؤمرون.

Since you guys suspect these 'Aliens' can become technologically advanced, this indicates that they have free will and are intelligent enough to be accountable. Thus prophets would of been sent from amongst them. The Prophet (SAW) would of also been sent to them since he (SAW) was sent to all of creation (including Angels and Jinns).

I believe that Jinns can take the strangest of forms and they are A LOT more technologically advanced than us.

It was probably Jinns who have invented television, mobile phone, etc, based on a story of ibn Taymiyyah (RH) almost 700 years ago!

And the Shaykh ibn Taymiyyah (RH) said:

Shaykh of Islam ibn Taymiyyah said: ‘Some of the Shuyookh who used to keep contact with the Jinn informed him that the Jinn showed them something shining resembling water and glass, it would present an image inside of it for him, for whatever news they requested from him and whatever news he requested from them.’

This was something resembling water and glass, meaning like a television screen for example. Something shining, resembling water and glass. And the device was with him. So when he looked into it he could see what was desired from it. And he said that was also a means for him to relay information to them, meaning to the Jinn.

Besides if 'Aliens' existed and they could be in contact with humans then prophet (SAW) would of probably told us about them.

As for creatures that live in different planets I think they are non other than Jinns. We all know this is possible for them and at great speed!

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained how the jinn steal this word. He said: “…when our Lord, may His name be blessed and exalted, decrees some matter, the bearers of the Throne glorify Him, then the people of heaven who are closest to them glorify Him, until the tasbeeh reaches the people of the lowest heaven. Then those who are nearest to the bearers of the Throne say: What did your Lord say? And they tell them what He said. And the people of heaven ask one another for the news, until the news reaches the lowest heaven. Then the eavesdropping jinn snatch what they can and convey it to their familiars. What they narrated as they heard it is true, but they add lies to it.” Narrated by Muslim (2229).

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Well. I believe what Qur'n told me. The JIN, Dejal and Goog magoog. Aliens is man made story in order people to get scare or something.

Cant say. But most likely considering the size of the universe. Also if you're muslim, allah did say in the quran that he created other beings, some that we know of and some that we dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending