The difficulty of dating and marriage within your own ethnic group

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
My dms are only open to queens shaped like this:

141CA29D-3632-4BC5-A39B-83EAE7FF8012.jpeg

They're both enormous lol
That term is a coping mechanism for over-weight women and chubby chasers wallahi.
Hmm, interesting. So how do you feel about the BBL trend? Many women do it because it’s attractive to men.

The media has changed a lot. Early 2000s video models vs. today. Slim and proportionate women were idealized but not as much anymore.

I think maybe she had big bum for cadaan people's standards. Ashanti on the other hand, is body goals. She is what I see as the epitomy of natural slim thick.
J lo’s body’s very attainable: athletic, proportionate yet still feminine. A year (or less) in the gym can get you those results.

Hmm, interesting. So how do you feel about the BBL trend? Many women do it because it’s attractive to men.

The media has changed a lot. Early 2000s video models vs. today. Slim and proportionate women were idealized but not as much anymore.
BBL like the surgery? I personally think it looks fucking grotesque. It doesn't fit, their quads/thighs look too skinny, there's no balance to their physique. It's just a disproportionate cartoonish mess wallahi.

It's essentially the female equivalent of this:
NINTCHDBPICT000541123284.jpg