The difficulty of dating and marriage within your own ethnic group

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Somali women are gorgeous man. The only Somali guys who don't share the same sentiment are self haters and men with low T.

And plus, I'm not teaching an Ajinabi chick how to wash her ass properly. That shit is for the birds (pun intended)

i’m attracted to somalis but now a days i’m thinking it might not be a good choice for my future self. Somali girls only look good when they are single. they tend to gain a lot of weight and let themselves go when they settle down

That's interestingly news to me , I know that several Somalis may marry outside but never knew they are not attracted to their own.

Actually , wait ,let me retract that real quick, this had already happened elsewhere.
I hope this is not a generalisation
But there are significant numbers of most Filipina women that do not find their men attractive , their preferences are reserved for white males.
Zambian women look in disgust at their men and I tend to know what are the main reasons , I still don't understand and scratch my head why they find a short Chinese man appealing and not one of their own , I find it obviously strange. Maybe self hate.
That there are large scale of interracial marriage between the two horizons.
Zambians are naturally taller than the Chinese , when you see the two couples walking at a store near you, they look definitely mismatched in terms of height.

This is from what I have observed , from the countless studying the dynamics of demographics becoming blended.
Moroccan women are attracted to French and other nationalities and their male counterparts do not take it well , am I correct?

Yeah, a lot of North African and Turkish women in my city are avoiding their men. Most ethnic women in the west are running away from their male counterparts, I never knew about that Zambian thing, so those stories of Chinese men knocking up thousands of African women was true lol.

For us Muslim diaspora guys it kinda makes sense, decades of conservatism and controlling women have led to this kind of resentment directed towards us by our counterparts, not to mention Hollywood and social media showing Muslim women the potential romantic prospects they might be able to experience and have with men of different cultures.

Also the 'I feel like it's dating my brother' thing is a legit gripe some women have (biological or self hatred?), Asian and Indian men have especially been accused of this. Marrying within your culture carries more responsibility and work, I reckon familiarity and this stricter adherence to culture and religion is what makes us 'unattractive'. It's not just Muslims either, even ethnic groups with a strong Christian centred background are going through the same thing, Polish, Romanian, Ethiopian...

tl:dr when it comes to marriage and dating, most ethnic men in the west are going to have troubles when it comes to their counterparts

Yeah, a lot of North African and Turkish women in my city are avoiding their men. Most ethnic women in the west are running away from their male counterparts, I never knew about that Zambian thing, so those stories of Chinese men knocking up thousands of African women was true lol.

For us Muslim diaspora guys it kinda makes sense, decades of conservatism and controlling women have led to this kind of resentment directed towards us by our counterparts, not to mention Hollywood and social media showing Muslim women the potential romantic prospects they might be able to experience and have with men of different cultures.

Also the 'I feel like it's dating my brother' thing is a legit gripe some women have (biological or self hatred?), Asian and Indian men have especially been accused of this. Marrying within your culture carries more responsibility and work, I reckon familiarity and this stricter adherence to culture and religion is what makes us 'unattractive'. It's not just Muslims either, even ethnic groups with a strong Christian centred background are going through the same thing, Polish, Romanian, Ethiopian...

tl:dr when it comes to marriage and dating, most ethnic men in the west are going to have troubles when it comes to their counterparts
Its called browning of the population!

I think its straight up immaturity or self hatred.

A.. If you're under 22, I reckon you'll grow out of it. A lot of youngesters from areas with low a Somali population don't get to see different Abdis/Xalimos.

B. Over 22? You've got issues. Never understood why people wouldn't see their own men/women as their first chose when it comes to marriage. Btw, I have no problems ITR marriages, but avoiding your people is weird.

i’m attracted to somalis but now a days i’m thinking it might not be a good choice for my future self. Somali girls only look good when they are single. they tend to gain a lot of weight and let themselves go when they settle down
Do the thick ones become fatties when they get babies? That’s my fear.

Do the thick ones become fatties when they get babies? That’s my fear.
you mean the skinny ones with a fat wagon? yeh they do.

Define "thick." A woman's body undergoes changes when she has children, expectedly.
this is a common excuse, if we’re talking 4+ children and she’s in her late 30’s it’s understandable. but there is no way a 20 some year old with 1 or 2 kids become fat, yeh you gain weight during pregnancy but they can lose it after having the

Trending

Latest posts