The difficulty of dating and marriage within your own ethnic group

Viscount

I got real connections
Go outside (after the pandemic). I am not being condescending. Get to know people outside of the internet. There are plenty of different Somali girls. We have a bad rep online, don't get it confused with what is happening outside.
The pandemic ain't ending anytime soon, it's projected to go on till 2022.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Xalimos can be aight. But that is back home, however.
A high carb processed food diet and a bad attitude make the western-raised Somali girls unattractive. It messes with their brain and all that insulin causes fat to accumulate in all the wrong places.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
That's interestingly news to me , I know that several Somalis may marry outside but never knew they are not attracted to their own.

Actually , wait ,let me retract that real quick, this had already happened elsewhere.
I hope this is not a generalisation
But there are significant numbers of most Filipina women that do not find their men attractive , their preferences are reserved for white males.
Zambian women look in disgust at their men and I tend to know what are the main reasons , I still don't understand and scratch my head why they find a short Chinese man appealing and not one of their own , I find it obviously strange. Maybe self hate.
That there are large scale of interracial marriage between the two horizons.
Zambians are naturally taller than the Chinese , when you see the two couples walking at a store near you, they look definitely mismatched in terms of height.

This is from what I have observed , from the countless studying the dynamics of demographics becoming blended.
Moroccan women are attracted to French and other nationalities and their male counterparts do not take it well , am I correct?

Last edited:
Y
Like, I might be a coon, but I hate my national product, I feel like this happens a lot with western diasporas, both, males and females stop being attracted to their own kind and start exploring with new races and ethnicities
You mad morrocan women get run through by gross tourists? :pachah1:

It’s not really self hate. A majority of our girls are just not well put together. But then again most women are not pretty in general.
You sure you’re not batting for the other team? Lol
A high carb processed food diet and a bad attitude make the western-raised Somali girls unattractive. It messes with their brain and all that insulin causes fat to accumulate in all the wrong places.
Yeah gmo most definitely messes people up one way or another but males are not immune to it either. If it makes us fat like you said than it causes you low or deficient testosterone. It’s actually been proven in studies, that’s why men raised in western diets are more effeminate, showing traits like cattiness etc. You know largest % of trans ppl are actually males.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You sure you’re not batting for the other team? Lol

Yeah gmo most definitely messes people up one way or another but males are not immune to it either. If it makes us fat like you said than it causes you low or deficient testosterone. It’s actually been proven in studies, that’s why men raised in western diets are more effeminate, showing traits like cattiness etc. You know largest % of trans ppl are actually males.
It affects us both but girls have more moving parts and therefore cannot recover as easily.

Trending