Do y’all like fousey tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i use to watch him when I was younger he was pretty funny. But I have barely watched in him the past couple of years.

My cousins just told me he is a rapper now too.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
8D91AF7A-3E64-4B4B-8917-F4C5BAEF044D.jpeg

He is changing
Dudes been mentally unstable for a min now tbh

The guy is supposed to be muslim but he does all this haram shit and on top of that dresses like a fruit, the only reason his hooyo hasn't beaten the shit out of him is because of all that youtube revenue he's raking in.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I feel like us muslims are too judgmental tho ppls iman fluctuate all the time
Yea I realized that’s and took down the vid, no point in keeping it up.

I have seen hate towards other Muslim youtubers because of the way they act on camera.

There are still other Muslims doing the same things he is doing.

One guy even said he is pissed Muslim youtubers start doing haram stuff after the used Islamic culture to become popular. He was tweeting about that hijabi YouTuber who was in that Adam Levine musics video.

That one somali YouTuber black charcoal. He is doing well. Like he isn’t making videos about him being Muslim or anything. He isn’t riding the wave on getting big on Islamic culture. He just videos of him turning up and having fun.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The guy is supposed to be muslim but he does all this haram shit and on top of that dresses like a fruit, the only reason his hooyo hasn't beaten the shit out of him is because of all that youtube revenue he's raking in.
There are a lot of Muslims that do the same thing.

Only thing different is that he is actually making money a lot of money.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I live in Ireland which has a very small Somali community, around 5000. If any guys started acting out their parents would reward them with a one way ticket to Somalia where they will become a hafidh of the Quran.
Dudes grow up in Islamic households. Just born and raised with Islam around them. Some people honeslty just pray and etc only cause their parents force them too.
People are basically expected to be Muslim even though they never actually got asked if they wanted to be Muslim.

Acting out or not it’s a personal thing for a person.

Even though I didn’t go through a wild phase I only recently decided to take my religion seriously cause before I just did it to please my parents.

I have heard he used his Muslims audience as a stepping stone and after he became well known youtuber he started acting the way he does now.

Dudes grow up in Islamic households. Just born and raised with Islam around them. Some people honeslty just pray and etc only cause their parents force them too.
People are basically expected to be Muslim even though they never actually got asked if they wanted to be Muslim.

Acting out or not it’s a personal thing for a person.

Even though I didn’t go through a wild phase I only recently decided to take my religion seriously cause before I just did it to please my parents.

Actually those guys that got sent to Somalia turned out very good. My dad showed me a picture of one of the guys, he went from stealing from stores to memorizing the Quran and teaching children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending