Do y’all enjoy romance movies?

?????

Professional Attention Provider
I like a nice romance movie but my brother hates them with a passion. Do you find them unrealistic and if so what movie seems to the closest to real life to you?
To the others that find it boring tell me y I wanna find a good movie for him to watch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exodus

Alienist
Only if it's an anime or something. If it's real life, it reminds me of the fact I'm single, which irritates me.

?????

Professional Attention Provider
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep delaying watching jab tak hai jaan cause I HATE the lead actress with all my soul. I can’t bear to see what could be lackluster acting. Gone girl is great, not romance but a breakdown of traditional romance tropes(cool girl scene was nice). There’s this movie called Sangeet that is nice relationship between the leads

Lmao
I keep delaying watching jab tak hai jaan cause I HATE the lead actress with all my soul. I can’t bear to see what could be lackluster acting. Gone girl is great, not romance but a breakdown of traditional romance tropes(cool girl scene was nice). There’s this movie called Sangeet that is nice relationship between the leads
3 idiots? Pretty sure you watched that tho lol

Some of my favourites are:

- About Time
upload_2020-2-25_22-16-28.jpeg

One Day
upload_2020-2-25_22-18-35.jpeg

Tune in for love
upload_2020-2-25_22-20-5.jpeg

Us and Them
upload_2020-2-25_22-22-49.jpeg

I almost forgot to include this. My favourite one when I was younger. It’s a coming of age story. Really sweet, heartwarming

- Flipped
upload_2020-2-25_22-25-45.jpeg

Last edited:
I love everything romance. I find it hard to watch a movie without romance. I do feel like romance movies are unrealistic. That’s the whole point of a movie. Movies transport you to another world. I’m not going to spend money to watch someone with the same life as me. The closest to real life for me was the movie Us and Them. I felt like the relationship was realistic. Their relationships had ups and downs. They went through a lot together. It’s a sadder movie so prepare a tub of ice cream. I don’t want to spoil the ending so I’m going to stop here. It’s a great movie. Give it a watch

- Us and Them

CBD29413-E1BE-4CDA-B0F2-CDE2FFFBBD25.jpeg

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
Romance movies are fine.

Its just that being a man you are seen as feminine for watching and enjoying it.

Trending