Do women on here actually think men don't respect housewives?

I just decided to type in "somali" on youtube to see if anything was up about somalia news wise. The first thing that popped up was this vid but I cannot be asked to watch it. I don't want to risk the potential second hand embarrassment I could potentially get so you guys can check it out instead.

Anyways ladies do you feel men don't respect housewives and let's try and keep the old gen out of this conversation.

Let's not trauma dump about your abos let keep this conversation to us and the guys your interested in not you dads and grandads.

Personally and as far as I'm aware the most respected occupation a woman can take according to muslim guys and non Muslim guys is a housewife.

Nope. Men actually wish their wives to be housewives. But in reality, bills have to be paid
True but I'm sure any guy who is well off will make his wife a housewife.

So is this just women projecting there dislike for housewives on to men and why from a woman's perspective?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
True but I'm sure any guy who is well off will make his wife a housewife.

So is this just women projecting there dislike for housewives on to men and why from a woman's perspective?

we judge each other always. Career women judge home wives

You cant be posting this in good faith when you post a video of a well known redpiller who is also known for battering his ex-wife.

Also, that Somali girl is silly for giving her time to man who respects no woman.

You cant be posting this in good faith when you post a video of a well known redpiller who is also known for battering his ex-wife.

Also, that Somali girl is silly for giving her time to man who respects no woman.
I don't know this guy or her and I haven't watch the vid either please read before commenting I'm going off the title of the vid and presenting it as a question here I don't know what angle they presented it from so I presented it in my own way above. Anyway what's your thoughts?

I'm looking for the female perspective I already know the male side of things so don't take what I'm saying to be about my preference I'm just talking from the perspective of the general male population.

Sadly true I don't know why our trash is always public. Its probably because we are not as strict as other ethnic groups.
For one, people such as yourself keep breathing life into this mess. You’re making it even more public by posting this here.

I just decided to type in "somali" on youtube to see if anything was up about somalia news wise. The first thing that popped up was this vid but I cannot be asked to watch it. I don't want to risk the potential second hand embarrassment I could potentially get so you guys can check it out instead.

Anyways ladies do you feel men don't respect housewives and let's try and keep the old gen out of this conversation.

Let's not trauma dump about your abos let keep this conversation to us and the guys your interested in not you dads and grandads.
The first thing that comes up when I type Somali into YT is documentaries and travel vlogs. So, what exactly do you watch that would make that your first search result…lol be honest you live for this stuff.

I don't know this guy or her and I haven't watch the vid either please read before commenting I'm going off the title of the vid and presenting it as a question here I don't know what angle they presented it from so I presented it in my own way above. Anyway what's your thoughts?
There is no point as many of you lot here do not appreciate the opinions of women who contradict your own, nor do you lot have the capabilities of having empathy for women’s experiences.

At the end of the day, if a man respects you as a human. He’ll respect you as a housewife or a woman with a job.

The only issue with not working is that if you don’t have any qualifications or experience, if your husband passes away or divorces or he becomes very ill and can’t provide then you’re screwed.

Last edited:
The first thing that comes up when I type Somali into YT is documentaries and travel vlogs. So, what exactly do you watch that would make that your first search result…lol be honest you live for this stuff.
The first thing that popped up for me was this and that Finland guy then some random mathow trying somali food for the first time generally it's just news and this is my first post I don't post at all about any of this stuff

There is no point as many of you lot here do not appreciate the opinions of women who contradict your own, nor do you lot have the capabilities of having empathy for women’a experiences.

At the end of the day, if a man respects you as a human. He’ll respect you as a housewife or a woman with a job.

The only issue with not working is that if you don’t have any qualifications or experience, if your husband passes away or divorces or he becomes very ill and can’t provide then you’re screwed.
I do go ahead otherwise I wouldn't have asked

Trending