Do women love getting degraded?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Know this Muslim brother who has 1 child. Since his marriage I guarantee you he's been doing a girl almost each month doing them girls we get to know in the library and uni. He's a married man he just comes by for the th0ts. . Know this other guy been with his girl for 9 years. also goes in and out of girls. They even get cought, but their females stick around. That's why I'm telling you lot women in my honest opinion love getting degraded. Most do. Even the independent business women aka miss independent like getting degraded. That's why you see ex-con convicts grabbing all these Somali females my brothas.

Know this Muslim brother who has 1 child. Since his marriage I guarantee you he's been doing a girl almost each month doing them girls we get to know in the library and uni. He's a married man he just comes by for the th0ts. . Know this other guy been with his girl for 9 years. also goes in and out of girls. They even get cought, but their females stick around. That's why I'm telling you lot women in my honest opinion love getting degraded. Most do. Even the independent business women aka miss independent like getting degraded. That's why you see ex-con convicts grabbing all these Somali females my brothas.

1 - Some stay because of the kids. No human wants to be degraded.
2 - Some stay because of the financial situation ( They gave up their job to raise the kids and can't be independent).
3 - Some stay because of the culture. Divorce in the somali community is not easy. As you can see , somali single mothers have been called by every name possible by men without knowing the reasons why they throw out their husbands. We also have a few here like inquisitive who like to remind us of how single mothers are to be blamed for everything in this world.

Trending

Latest posts