DO U HOLD A MAJOR CREDIT CARD? WHAT KIND OF PERKS DO U GET? (UK geeljires exempted frm this survey )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
(This question is directed with geeljires living in advanced countries such as North Americans, Australians, some Scandinavians countries.
(No third world UK geeljires responses will be accepted as valid due to their unemployment and mental status)

Anyways ..

So for instance when you have a credit card like Chase Saphire you earn crazy points when you use it for purchases. You can accumulate so many points that you can use for travels where you can fly first class, in transit you can kick it at partner airline’s lounge :ooh:stay in up-scale hotels, rental car insurance covered, flight delayed reimbursement, travel insurance etc.

Only few geeljires take advantage of this..I mean truck drivers should have major credit cards to pay their fuel so they can earn mas points because whenever they fill up their truck they use $500 and that can earn them hundred of points

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't use credit cards not because of irresponsibility but because we have to train ourselves to use money that you have and not money that u don't. so many people fall behind on their bills and end up with bad credit. Becareful @Rkelly and always stay ahead to protect urself :)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
(This question is directed with geeljires living in advanced countries such as North Americans, Australians, some Scandinavians countries.
(No third world UK geeljires responses will be accepted as valid due to their unemployment and mental status)

Anyways ..

So for instance when you have a credit card like Chase Saphire you earn crazy points when you use it for purchases. You can accumulate so many points that you can use for travels where you can fly first class, in transit you can kick it at partner airline’s lounge :ooh:stay in up-scale hotels, rental car insurance covered, flight delayed reimbursement, travel insurance etc.

Only few geeljires take advantage of this..I mean truck drivers should have major credit cards to pay their fuel so they can earn mas points because whenever they fill up their truck they use $500 and that can earn them hundred of points
I'm transitioning to only using my credit card, and having my debit to pay it off so i have no debt. You pay no interest when you pay on time.

The benefits are real. If you're a responsible spender and make a decent amount of money, they'll benefit by having you stay. So it makes complete financial sense to use it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't use credit cards not because of irresponsibility but because we have to train ourselves to use money that you have and not money that u don't. so many people fall behind on their bills and end up with bad credit. Becareful @Rkelly and always stay ahead to protect urself :)

Adeer! For A kid right out of HS it would be downright stupid to get a credit card but for a mature adult it is good to have it to get these kind of perks along the way. Just last year I seen a geeljire fly his cottdam family (wife and kid) on first class on Emirates Airlines. For a minute I was trying to understand how he pulled that and come to find out ( I talk to the wifey as a personal friend :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: dude away a lot) Ileen he was using his reward miles

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I leased a 2017 BMW i8 on my CC for my fob cousin. All he does is take pictures of the car and now he's responsible for several guys doing tahriib. I feel guilty. I want to take it back.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I have American Express , capital one quicksilver, and store credit cards. I get a lot of reward pts from the American Express since the credit line is higher and not so much from the quicksilver. I am gonna apply for Chase unlimited freedom

Dear Mr Kelly,

I am writing to inform of your debt of £10 owed to the Somali Majerteen-owned cafe in Acton, London. You left without paying on Thursday 21st July 2015 and was captured CCTV fleeing with mouthfuls of spicy Somali rice on your hands. Failure to pay this sum of monies could result in clan compensation charges against yourself or persons related to you. You may also be blacklististed from marrying a lady from this tribe.

Kinds regards

Fake Farmaajo

I got a Visa card and all my points pool into frequent flyer points. Do you want the Number of my card plus the security code number?

VixR

Veritas
The earlier you establish a great credit score and healthy spending habits, the better for you. Also don’t ignore and pretend your student loan statements don’t exist by burying them under your suitcase in your bedroom closet, like I was doing just last year :mjlol: I fuvked myself over so thoroughly when I knew better.

Don’t you need to be a high spender and high income?

:farmajoyaab:
I also have an app where I get free coffe every now and then:gaasdrink:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I leased a 2017 BMW i8 on my CC for my fob cousin. All he does is take pictures of the car and now he's responsible for several guys doing tahriib. I feel guilty. I want to take it back.

YEAH SURE! You're blatantly telling us stories of grandeur of delusion

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The earlier you establish a great credit score and healthy spending habits, the better for you. Also don’t ignore and pretend your student loan statements don’t exist by burying them under your suitcase in your bedroom closet, like I was doing just last year :mjlol: I fuvked myself over so thoroughly when I knew better.

Cadaans parents save up for their kids for college while Somali parents struggle to buy Toyota Camry let alone saving up for their college kids

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don’t you need to be a high spender and high income?

:farmajoyaab:
I also have an app where I get free coffe every now and then:gaasdrink:

:drakewtf: You’re happy with having an app to get a free coffee!

Then again I download Mcdonalds app to get an Artesan Chicken sandwich for $1 :hemad::hemad:

:drakewtf: You’re happy with having an app to get a free coffee!

Then again I download Mcdonalds app to get an Artesan Chicken sandwich for $1 :hemad::hemad:

I don’t think you get discounted services, you probably pay more then other people for the items

Walahi I paid $1 for that premium burger because of the app

I meant the credit card

Yes they want predictability, they think people who have the app will buy coffe forever so they know future revenue will come, so they give it free to keep me loyal

VixR

Veritas
Cadaans parents save up for their kids for college while Somali parents struggle to buy Toyota Camry let alone saving up for their college kids
It’s not my parents fault I fucked up. My folks really did help me out, but it’s impossible to have a full fund college stash for your kids unless you have maybe one or two kids, and we’re four of us.

I’m working through it. My credit went down to the 300s and now it’s in the 600s. Student loans absolutely demolish you when they’re reported delinquent and I ignored them for awhile before I came to my senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts