DO U HAVE A LOVED ONE IN OTTAWA? call them ASAP! A huge tornado destruction, God’s wrath upon them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
this is what happens when you’re on the verge of legalizing drugs and pedo-business. Forget about qoomuluudh business they about to allow Pedo soon

5D65B9CF-12CD-457C-8188-CEEB85A82A33.jpeg

59B2A476-71C5-46D6-ABE2-AFDF3A277C7B.jpeg

15A14BB3-1411-4CEC-8CAF-EA2146EB16CA.jpeg

324363DE-610B-47B3-AA95-8EBE3A38FDDD.jpeg

Good news is that there’s no electricity and that means we will not be bothered by Somali forum trollers from Ottawa for the next 15 days :hemad:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I called my aunt and she didn't answer, I panicked then I realized she's in Dubai with her kids. :wowsweat:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I called my aunt and she didn't answer, I panicked then I realized she's in Dubai with her kids. :wowsweat:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I called my adopted son Meth from that other dead forum and I regret it
B3B026FE-8D00-40AB-99A9-04041DEDDA99.jpeg

Kulahaa “I’m using my phone light to not fall over my Hennessy :damn::damn::damn: As we speak he drank 7 cans. Now he is saying he is Faysal Waraabe :damn::damn::dead::dead1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Report coming out of Ottawa is saying that Djiboutian National is injured by the tornado.

No Somali is yet injured but their phone battery is running out. There’s no power through out the village of Ottawa. Calibeysteens are happy I’m told because they are saying “ before the white man came we lived without electricity. We can no use Moose’s fat to light our mutul “. Somalis need to get in touch with this
4E911503-AC83-4B90-974D-9306EB85F1AF.jpeg

The police in Ottawa in a losing battle with hordes of 88 pounds males with protruding looters, they looting the Beer stole, only stealing Hennessy. Police know who the looters are. They said it’s a certain East Africans

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
MISSING PERSON APPEAL!

Meth’s phone off

Last texted me 7:23pm

Phone probably lost battery

Description:

5’2

Complexion: dark like dhuxul

Speaks : Canadian English and Somali when on the henessy

Job: unemployed but works as a street chemist

Hair : no hair

Age: born 01-01-93/90/89 (says was born in the great rain and the drought that followed)

Mode of transportation: rides on the local bus with a stolen bus pass with a calibeysteen’s picture who he stole from when calibeeysteen was drunk

Last known whereabouts: when the tornado happened he was drinking a Hennessy front of the mosque

MISSING PERSON APPEAL!

Meth’s phone off

Last texted me 7:23pm

Phone probably lost battery

Description:

5’2

Complexion: dark like dhuxul

Speaks : Canadian English and Somali when on the henessy

Job: unemployed but works as a street chemist

Hair : no hair

Age: born 01-01-93/90/89 (says was born in the great rain and the drought that followed)

Mode of transportation: rides on the local bus with a stolen bus pass with a calibeysteen’s picture who he stole from when calibeeysteen was drunk

Last known whereabouts: when the tornado happened he was drinking a Hennessy front of the mosque

:pachah1::drakelaugh:

My god this so familiar. I have heard so many Somalis who don't know shit about their birthday say they were born in the great flood or some shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending