Do these Tanzanians look Somali or Ethiopian at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wp-1470088129441.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ae541b8f32b666a7de0329d0b6688b8e.jpg

baraka%2Bthe%2Bprince%2Bna%2Bnaj.jpg

baraka-4.jpg

sddefault.jpg

Naj%2B-%2BUtanielewa.jpg
12729666_840898609389509_1242248601_n.jpg

naj.jpg

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Interesting, they look like they have a Horner influence visible.
What ethnic groups down there have the Semi-Horner phenotype, I was only aware of Tutsi people exhibiting those traits.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Why is dude reaching ?:childplease: Tanzanians have no Horn add mixture
Clearly it's their Zanj blood from Arabia(Oman) or India

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Tanzania has a very beautiful culture, land and people . The girl looks like indian to me and the guy has mixture of Bantu and HOA features. I hope to one day travel to that country :)

The girl is mixed with omani/arab influence and the man seems like a native. They could pass as ethiopian as ethiopia has many different ethnic groups.

They look more AA than east african tbh

People from the horn have that unique beautiful look mashallah

Everything in proportion apart from the forehead in us lol

Tanzania has a very beautiful culture, land and people . The girl looks like indian to me and the guy has mixture of Bantu and HOA features. I hope to one day travel to that country :)

Indeed, it is very beautiful, lots of alluring landscapes. If you ever come I wish you a pleasant visit and that it may be worthwhile. I believe that these two must have Omani or Indian, they are from eastern coast. Southern Cushites are usually only around Arusha, north Tanzania.

They don't look Somali at all.

I know one Tanzanian guy (the only Tanzanian I've ever met) He gets mistaken for Somali. He's really good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts