Do the birds date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a witness to a marriage celebration ceremony between two couples of birds for the first time in my life, it was beautiful well- arranged ceremony..these two birds were practising the indian culture where the bride has to pay all the marriage expenses including the dowry while the man enjoys and have fun with his friends while the bride struggles for her marriage preparation

IMG_20180121_181843.JPG IMG_20180121_175956.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There are certain birds with a lifespan over a hundred years, they usually mate with one partner until death do them apart. It’s very fascinating subject, animals/birds always catches my attention :)

There are certain birds with a lifespan over a hundred years, they usually mate with one partner until death do them apart. It’s very fascinating subject, animals/birds always catches my attention :)
interesting! do they really reach as far as 100 yrs?

I've been a witness to a marriage celebration ceremony between two couples of birds for the first time in my life, it was beautiful well- arranged ceremony..these two birds were practising the indian culture where the bride has to pay all the marriage expenses including the dowry while the man enjoys and have fun with his friends while the bride struggles for her marriage preparation

View attachment 37320 View attachment 37321
Where was the pic taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts