Do Somalis choose gang life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I was watching one of the music videos for that Minnesota rapper named Lil mo.

In the comments people were just roasting. But one comment got me thinking. Cause the guy said Somalis choose the gang life.

Some people agreed while others didn’t.

What do you think?

Could dudes honestly avoid all the gang shit.
I use to assume a majority of Somali people lived in the same kind of situation with government housing and government assistance which gave them a home and a decent amount of money for food.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I was born and raised in the hood. I didn't choose that retarded shit. People can say no. They choose it cause they're stupid. Doesn't mean Somalis in general choose the gang life.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
They do choose it but you can’t fully fault them.
Growing up in Toronto most people don’t have money. They want the nicest shoes or clothes or even the luxury to buy fast food whenever (sounds dumb but it’s true)

Also a lot of people are born into it (that was the situation for me)

The last reason is the power to it. You’re guaranteed respect the baddest es and there’s a lot of fun to it

Growing up in Toronto most people don’t have money. They want the nicest shoes or clothes or even the luxury to buy fast food whenever (sounds dumb but it’s true)

The last reason is the power to it. You’re guaranteed respect the baddest es and there’s a lot of fun to it
What you mean dont have money? Doesnt minnesota has europan type of social aid and the parent get enough money to feed them? Or you mean enough money to buy the latest phones and the trendiest clothes? Hell i work and cant afford the latest sh1t. Luxury is not necessity in life

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was watching one of the music videos for that Minnesota rapper named Lil mo.

In the comments people were just roasting. But one comment got me thinking. Cause the guy said Somalis choose the gang life.

Some people agreed while others didn’t.

What do you think?

Could dudes honestly avoid all the gang shit.
I use to assume a majority of Somali people lived in the same kind of situation with government housing and government assistance which gave them a home and a decent amount of money for food.
It is a choice even if you live in a ganginfested area Nobody forces you to join a gang Most join for dumb reasons like fast money

You gotta be retarded to even join a gang theres no loyalty or protection bullshit reality is that it works like a business as long as youre Making money youre an asset the day that stops there goes the protection

Its all done for fast money and girls but its not worth the risk of losing your life or facing jail. Many people make the mistake of thinking trap is the only way because its results are fast but its definitely a beautiful lie when you go to Jail/ lose your friends to violence you realise the meaning of Trap once your in its hard to get out.

It is a choice even if you live in a ganginfested area Nobody forces you to join a gang Most join for dumb reasons like fast money

You gotta be retarded to even join a gang theres no loyalty or protection bullshit reality is that it works like a business as long as youre Making money youre an asset the day that stops there goes the protection
I liked this comment until i saw who posted your still a walking L mercury f*ck the real shit that you said :mahubowtf:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
What you mean dont have money? Doesnt minnesota has europan type of social aid and the parent get enough money to feed them? Or you mean enough money to buy the latest phones and the trendiest clothes? Hell i work and cant afford the latest sh1t. Luxury is not necessity in life
Yes for the latest stuff

And your a joke if you think welfare in general is enough to live especially in America where it’s strict and you only get it 8 months

I guess it’s a matter of discipline. Why don’t some become gang members?

I think it’s culture and absent fathers and role models, also maybe all Africans are prone to violence, I dunno...

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My DMs don’t work nacas that’s why I posted it and wrote my answer
I lived in low income crappy neighborhoods. I feared the gangs in my neighborhood. Kept thinking i was going to get shot at if I hung around them. I legit didn’t hoop at my neighborhood basketball court until the age of like 14 lol.
I was also a geek So I did get roasted by the hood niggas. Never fit in with any of them. Once I found my group of friend in high school I chilled with them. Around age 13-18 i believe are years where people are the most vulnerable to joining. During those years I was just watching anime, getting roasted, played basketball with the homies and played video games with them.

I Wasn’t doing anything crazy. Just stayed myself

I lived in low income crappy neighborhoods. I feared the gangs in my neighborhood. Kept thinking i was going to get shot at if I hung around them. I legit didn’t hoop at my neighborhood basketball court until the age of like 14 lol.
I was also a geek So I did get roasted by the hood niggas. Never fit in with any of them. Once I found my group of friend in high school I chilled with them. Around age 13-18 i believe are years where people are the most vulnerable to joining. During those years I was just watching anime, getting roasted, played basketball with the homies and played video games with them.

I Wasn’t doing anything crazy. Just stayed myself

But bro why don’t poor whites join gangs and do stuff?:ayaanswag:

Poor Asians don’t do the same

it's simply due to bad parenting most of the times this is what happens when you have parents that don't even care about their kids and keep having kids for more benefits . Lowlifes from the neighborhood or rappers will be their parents instead.

I was born and raised in the hood. I didn't choose that retarded shit. People can say no. They choose it cause they're stupid. Doesn't mean Somalis in general choose the gang life.

There are some kernels of truth in both posts. It's not as simple as "JUST SAY NO", and it's not as simple as blaming all the external and systemic factors while removing all the personal responsibility from the shoulders of the individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts