Do Somaliland have aesthetic people? (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Lol your people have always been cowards you can't even answer a simple question on an anonymous internet forum:mjlol:

f*ck is there to answer sxb, you know very well Borama is part and parcel of Somaliland. You are trying to be slick with your moronic and simplistic jambal. Waar fataalnimada igala wareeg and continue with your campish woman bashing marathon,

We are appreciating our girls beauty here, it seems it's jarring you the wrong way.:lolbron:

f*ck is there to answer sxb, you know very well Borama is part and parcel of Somaliland. You are trying to be slick with your moronic and simplistic jambal. Waar fataalnimada igala wareeg and continue with your campish woman bashing marathon,

We are appreciating our girls beauty here, it seems it's jarring you the wrong way.:lolbron:

That's Boqol not me ffs.

And good thank you for answering my question, I know many who wouldn't agree with you but you are proud somalilander no problem.

ReeBorama

Look at this fataal, :russ:

Were you dropped by your mother by any chance, you seem unhinged walaahi, did she not breast fed you, is this where all this hate for all things Somali women is coming from. Run along nigga. We dont feed trolls here:camby:

ReeBorama

That's Boqol not me ffs.

And good thank you for answering my question, I know many who wouldn't agree with you but you are proud somalilander no problem.

Loool fam sorry walahi, I thought you were that crazy other nigga:mjlol::pachah1:

Btw, f*ck you calling us cowards for, thats totally uncalled for. Apologize my nigga, we are peace loving civilized pple, the arts of blowing up somalis and throwing bombs, and IEDs is lost on us,:dead:

Loool fam sorry walahi, I thought you were that crazy other nigga:mjlol::pachah1:

Btw, f*ck you calling us cowards for, thats totally uncalled for. Apologize my nigga, we are peace loving civilized pple, the arts of blowing up somalis and throwing bombs, and IEDs is lost on us,:dead:

No problem sxb and I don't think cowards was right word I think best word is pro-somaliland while others are pro-union

ReeBorama

No problem sxb and I don't think cowards was right word I think best word is pro-somaliland while others are pro-union

We are the most politically diverse pple sxb.. Our geographical disposition ( Carro Gadabuursi) which falls under many different sovereign jurisdictions, does not allow us to hold one single political ideology....You are certainly right, there are plenty of GBs who are pro Somaliwayn and hold on to the idea of Greater Somalia closer to their heart, there are also obviously many who are on board with Somaliland's independence aspirations. Then there are the ones over the border in Ethiopia who constitute the bulk of the beesha that are pro DDSI, last but not least our yaakhii contingent in Djibouti who know nothing but that booty, so I hope you now understand why I wasnt so enthusiastic to answer that loaded question of yours.:icon lol:
Wow someone tell this brother to give up and go bald :dwill:

There are so many pictures of cute little freshie xalimos in this thread and all you could see and comment on is that braadar's bidaar,:drakelaugh:

You've made it very clear where you priorities lie braadar:drakekidding:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We are the most politically diverse pple sxb.. Our geographical disposition ( Carro Gadabuursi) which falls under many different sovereign jurisdictions, does not allow us to hold one single political ideology....You are certainly right, there are plenty of GBs who are pro Somaliwayn and hold on to the idea of Greater Somalia closer to their heart, there are also obviously many who are on board with Somaliland's independence aspirations. Then there are the ones over the border in Ethiopia who constitute the bulk of the beesha that are pro DDSI, last but not least our yaakhii contingent in Djibouti who know nothing but that booty, so I hope you now understand why I wasnt so enthusiastic to answer that loaded question of yours.:icon lol:

There are so many pictures of cute little freshie xalimos in this thread and all you could see and comment on is that braadar's bidaar,:drakelaugh:

In other words, our geographic dispersion permits us to support whatever we want.:hillarybiz: And we don't attack our own for their ideologies. Being a G supersedes manmade boundaries.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

Malaa meel abaar ah baad joogtaa bradar apart from the first one the other girls look average :manny:

besides that bidaar is fukin huge and I'm trying to help a brother out prioritieskaaga wase

ReeBorama

In other words, our geographic dispersion permits us to support whatever we want.:hillarybiz: And we don't attack our own for their ideologies. Being a G supersedes manmade boundaries.

Waa sidaad sheegtay Ugaaso.:nvjpqts:

Anyway, bal kaalay dhagta wax kuugu sheegee, it's been a while since I've whispered sweet nothings to you
tenor.gif

Mashallah beautiful people.

@ReeBorama inaabti reerka in wax laga Sheeko ma ogalid ileen.

Zuleekha salaan sare Inaabti, dee wax yaabaha qaar aan la ogolaan karin ayaa jirtee.:icon lol: I actually dont do enough of this fdk shit...The newbies have sullied the sanctity of what was ones a great art. Hope all is well with you and the fam Inabti

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yeah, Saw Hotel has been open for a year or so but has already become a Landmark for the city and Seeraha is lush and could be an ever green if only the local gov cared enough. I think the grass was planted by the colonial forestry folks, its different to local species.

Anyway, if ever you've heard the terms of "Mariin dhalaal xiga iyo Mas ciideed" which are descriptions of beauty for our women, this girl epitomizes it walahi. Just look at her
Yeah she was the first one I took notice. I wonder if I go there will be able to find beautiful girls roaming around or are they sheltered?

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Waa sidaad sheegtay Ugaaso.:nvjpqts:

Anyway, bal kaalay dhagta wax kuugu sheegee, it's been a while since I've whispered sweet nothings to you
tenor.gif

Zuleekha salaan sare Inaabti, dee wax yaabaha qaar aan la ogolaan karin ayaa jirtee.:icon lol: I actually dont do enough of this fdk shit...The newbies have sullied the sanctity of what was ones a great art. Hope all is well with you and the fam Inabti

All is well alxamdulilah inaabti barwaaqo iyo bash bash. Nafta ka waran adiga? The great art of fdk died long time ago inaabti. Waxaan quustay when people start making fun of the poor innocent people back home who are dying of hunger, getting bombed and dying of illnesses.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I have long wondered why Gadabursi are super intelligent and beautiful whilst their very next door neighbors from Qabiley are dumb and ugly. In fact go observe all Somali forums whether here or somnet and you will see that Sacad Muse can’t string couple of sentences together.

Look at Sophisticate. She is very smart and she is from GB and now compare her to the loserad Aisha from somnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending