Do Somali Men Like Big Women?

Are you into BBW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
IMG_5658.JPG

It's the only country that likes BBW ( big beautiful women)

Ummm so you guys have some explaining to do.

All the rest of black Africa likes ebony but Somalis prefer to watch fat women? Yeah okay gross.

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
I mean, she say I’m obsessed with thick women and I agree :manny:
Yeah, that’s right, I like my girls BBW, yeah :ohhhdamn:
Type that wanna :banderas: you dry and then eat some lunch with you

Is there a problem here? :birdman:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
It makes sense that you somali males are into that since you all seem to be anorexic. Opposites attract.

The poll is not public I am conducting an experiment so please stop lying to yourself and be honest

black

live and let die.
It makes sense that you somali males are into that since you all seem to be anorexic. Opposites attract.

Xalimos man... first you eat all our food, and then you insult us over it??? :draketf: Suddenly it makes sense why women eat after men:siilaanyolaugh:

Two questions:
When did you conduct a survey on Somali beauty standards?
What was your sample size/ age range?
That comment was obviously my opinion based on my experience of living in Somalia and/or among Somalis for my whole life. Stop trying to sound smart and make it seem like I was trying to say this is 100% fact.

That comment was obviously my opinion based on my experience of living in Somalia and/or among Somalis for my whole life. Stop trying to sound smart and make it seem like I was trying to say this is 100% fact.
:mjlol: its a public forum, no need to be so sensitive. Good to know its your opinion based on your observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts