Do Indians think they're white?

After seeing the twitter threads between somalis and indians i went on indian twitter for a bit and its..wow. do they think they're white?

Attachments

• 011814D9-913E-43B1-8A30-F389857A523E.jpeg
    011814D9-913E-43B1-8A30-F389857A523E.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It's more they want to be white and try adjusting their looks to make them as "white" as possible. I doubt the average Indian is stupid enough to think they're full on white

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Northern Hindus with Iranic blood and Pakistanis are mostly white. The region is more diverse than any place on Earth other than Africa.

It's more they want to be white and try adjusting their looks to make them as "white" as possible. I doubt the average Indian is stupid enough to think they're full on white
moreso meant white as in the identity. youll see indians talking about how theyre aryan and its very obvious their pride comes from the accomplishments of cadans, which they see as "brothers".

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
moreso meant white as in the identity. youll see indians talking about how theyre aryan and its very obvious their pride comes from the accomplishments of cadans, which they see as "brothers".
Are Indians Aryan? Yes. Are they Caucasian? Yes. Are they white? No.

They identify as Aryan and rightfully so because they are but I seriously doubt the majority of them actually view themselves as white. Never seen an Indian claiming white people accomplishments as theirselves so I can't really speak on that

Are Indians Aryan? Yes. Are they Caucasian? Yes. Are they white? No.

They identify as Aryan and rightfully so because they are but I seriously doubt the majority of them actually view themselves as white. Never seen an Indian claiming white people accomplishments as theirselves so I can't really speak on that
ofc they are but its weird how they talk about it. lot of hindu nationalists have some weird one-sided brotherly relation with cadans. you dont see somalis or arab nationalists acting like that

Northern Hindus with Iranic blood and Pakistanis are mostly white. The region is more diverse than any place on Earth other than Africa.

Northern Indians were originally Dravidian people before the Aryan invasion of Northern Indian, the only reason why most of them became lighter-skinned and developed European like features over time, is because the Aryan invaders who conquered them, raped all of the Dravidian women and killed off all of the Dravidian men who were originally inhabiting that part of India. Pakistanis aren't white at all, the only Pakistanis that are white-passing or have any sort of Aryan DNA in them are the Pathans.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
ofc they are but its weird how they talk about it. lot of hindu nationalists have some weird one-sided brotherly relation with cadans. you dont see somalis or arab nationalists acting like that
I'd say because of colonialism Somalia was only colonized for like 40yrs more or less the Arab countries that were colonized weren't under western influence for too long. India on the other hand was colonized 200yrs thats whole generations being brainwashed and taught they're inferior to ol' whitey.

I think Islam also plays a role because to us only Allah is above us. The somalis back in the day would all gladly die before allowing white people to spew garbage like that to the younger folks.

I'd say because of colonialism Somalia was only colonized for like 40yrs more or less the Arab countries that were colonized weren't under western influence for too long. India on the other hand was colonized 200yrs thats whole generations being brainwashed and taught they're inferior to ol' whitey.

I think Islam also plays a role because to us only Allah is above us. The somalis back in the day would all gladly die before allowing white people to spew garbage like that to the younger folks.
its ironic since, historically, the darker southern indians were far more successful than the north. a pity that colonialism has given them an inferiority complex

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Northern Indians were originally Dravidian people before the Aryan invasion of Northern Indian, the only reason why most of them became lighter-skinned and developed European like features over time, is because the Aryan invaders who conquered them, raped all of the Dravidian women and killed off all of the Dravidian men who were originally inhabiting that part of India. Pakistanis aren't white at all, the only Pakistanis that are white-passing or have any sort of Aryan DNA in them are the Pathans.

Story of every country.

Latest posts