Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Idc

• Not for me

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve noticed there’s a trend for girls to get there ass and breasts done, some nose jobs etc and people don’t have any shame about it anymore. Personally it’s a turn off for me I like them natural (I’d still smash regardless) but yeah it’s just pathetic to me

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lady; goes to a man to date him

Man; doesn't find her attractive

Lady; wears makeup and goes to date him again

Man; still not satisfied and tries to ditch her

Lady; tries to get her body parts done

Man; "time to save the environment&climate" and dispose as many plastics as we can.

The lady; sui..... :mjcry:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My lab partner in physics has fake breasts. She sits next to me in lecture as well. She has spoken about her procedure and even told us about How awesome her doctor was. She is really interested in becoming a plastic surgeon in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly didn’t know there were people aged 18-22 that were getting plastic surgery until I met her.
She even showed the lab group a before and after photo. Not fully nude but she just showed her chest before the surgery and after it

At first it bothered me but hers didn’t even seem fake to me until she told me. Before a lot ladies with plastic surgery that I saw had some watermelon titties. That looked obviously fake.

My lab partner in physics has fake breasts. She sits next to me in lecture as well. She has spoken about her procedure and even told us about How awesome her doctor was. She is really interested in becoming a plastic surgeon in the future.

I honestly didn’t know there were people aged 18-22 that were getting plastic surgery until I met her.
She even showed the lab group a before and after photo. Not fully nude but she just showed her chest before the surgery and after it

At first it bothered me but hers didn’t even seem fake to me until she told me. Before a lot ladies with plastic surgery that I saw had some watermelon titties. That looked obviously fake.
She sounds like a smh you better get in dem cheeks

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

"She sits next to you":shookgabre:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I’ve noticed there’s a trend for girls to get there ass and breasts done, some nose jobs etc and people don’t have any shame about it anymore. Personally it’s a turn off for me I like them natural (I’d still smash regardless) but yeah it’s just pathetic to me
Nah, I don't find that shit cool:susp:.. looks disgusting to me

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Geeljire lotus single mothers in MN are getting their boobs done in Mexico. It's a new trend in the Somali community to get surgery.

Some guys also go to Turkey for hair transplants and fake six pack surgery.

:gucciwhat:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Looks of a hot woman.
Confidence of an ugly woman.
What's not to love fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.