do athletes

Royalflush

novacane
like basketballers use HGH and Testosterone to get freakishly big. i know it cant be genetics for the average nba centre height to be 6ft 10:pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
like basketballers use HGH and Testosterone to get freakishly big. i know it cant be genetics for the average nba centre height to be 6ft 10:pachah1:

They get to be that tall before they join the NBA. Your question is honestly stupid. It is like asking why are there so many smart people in universities? They selected for that.

No drug or testosterone can make you tall lol
But Lebron is definetely on something that helps with speed and strength.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Isn’t there an age limit on that? As ur growth plates close after teen years

they would have to start taking that age 8 to get good results.

Btw the guys who play nba are from the hood they could barely afford good sneakers before they made it

I have a Somali friend who started taking growth hormones at age 10 Cuz doctor said he lacked it, now he stands at 6’7 😳 wtf he was suppose to be 5’3 without hgh and the hgh was only meant to get him to normal adult size of 5’8
This stuff actually works it’s crazy

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
There are no drugs nor safe methods to make you tall. It is almost completely genetic, especially in the West where everybody gets decent nutrition.
Nah there are methods to making u surpass ur predetermined height but you have to do them during puberty, there is a age limit to it
The success rate on the children who undertake them is very high

Royalflush

novacane
Isn’t there an age limit on that? As ur growth plates close after teen years

they would have to start taking that age 8 to get good results.

Btw the guys who play nba are from the hood they could barely afford good sneakers before they made it

I have a Somali friend who started taking growth hormones at age 10 Cuz doctor said he lacked it, now he stands at 6’7 😳 wtf he was suppose to be 5’3 without hgh and the hgh was only meant to get him to normal adult size of 5’8
This stuff actually works it’s crazy
i heard it has side effects tho like you get acromegaly and swollen forehead

Trending