Do any of you watch one piece anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its sunday,i decided to watch some anime,one piece anime is getting stupid now,the pacing is terrible and annoying,its not the same anime i use to watch
I would rather watch clips in youtube than a full episode

I stopped watching the anime when they got to Zou, where the mink tribe live. I've been only reading the manga only. Your right about the pacing, half the episode is either a flash back or bunch of still images, no fluidity in animation unless it's a important part.

Last edited:
I stopped watching the the anime when they got to Zou, where the mink tribe live. I've been only ready the manga only. Your right about the pacing, half the episode is either a flash back or bunch of still images, no fluidity in animation unless it's a important part.
I am in whole cake island arc,its soooooo terrible,especially after dressrosa

dressrosa arc was too long and one piece is slow paced. Is the current episodes of one piece as good as black clover

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The manga is lit as shit right now.anime wise well lately on saturday nights I have been more excited to watch boku no hero.

Now it’s going to get more lit cause the fights are about to happen

Haven't watched one piece in years. I don't really watch long animes like I used to.

Small, 20 ep series are the way to go nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending