Do 97% of climate scientists really agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
PragerUni is probably financed by some Fossil Fuel Company:bell:

They have a history of propagating logical inconsistencies, fallacies and factual inaccuracies. Must be legit. :drakelaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
PragerU :mjlol:

Dude isn't disputing the figure or whether or not climate change is real. He's making a kindergarten "we don't know the extent of the damage" argument by making false equivalencies.

Sad times for fossil fuel es if they gotta stoop to this now :russ:

PragerUni is probably financed by some Fossil Fuel Company :childplease:

You're wrong

PragerU :mjlol:

Dude isn't disputing the figure or whether or not climate change is real. He's making a kindergarten "we don't know the extent of the damage" argument by making false equivalencies.

Sad times for fossil fuel es if they gotta stoop to this now :russ:

How do you get around the city? The place isn't exactly very walkable.

Given the opportunity I would probably sell out to the fossil fuel industry

Best industry to work for.

@AbdiJohnson is just an attention . He takes the most contrarian stances because he wants to stir shit up.

How is this a contrarian stance when the majority don't agree with you?

I've been consistent in my views for many years. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't make me an attention . I'm actually very humble.

Best industry to work for.

How is this a contrarian stance when the majority don't agree with you?

I've been consistent in my views for many years. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't make me an attention . I'm actually very humble.

Majority of reputable scientists believe climate change is man made. Only a few corporate shills and right-wing retards think it's a hoax. But we'll see soon in enough. When it's too late and you're dying from some natural disaster or from Solar radiation.:nvjpqts:

Last edited:
Majority of reputable scientists believe climate change is man made. Only a few corporate shills and right-wing regards think it's a hoax. But we'll see soon in enough. When it's too late and you're dying from some natural disaster or from Solar radiation.:nvjpqts:

I don't think you have any credibility as a poster since you're an anti-vaxxer. I've seen you claim it causes autism.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The reason droughts are so frequent in Somalia these days is because of man made climate change. And these oil company shills are muddying the waters on propose. While they are debating settled science people in the third world are paying the price. :bell:

Apollo

VIP
PragerU is a conservative propaganda outlet. I sometimes watch their videos to understand the conservative mind, but it's all bullshit.

Lol, the latest video they uploaded they are trying to smear the Democrats (US) as some kind of KKK party that supported slavery. So anti-intellectual.

Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research demonstrates that, but A MAN WITH A CONVICTION is a hard man to change, Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
PragerU is a conservative propaganda outlet. I sometimes watch their videos to understand the conservative mind, but it's all bullshit.

Lol, the latest video they uploaded they are trying to smear the Democrats (US) as some kind of KKK party that supported slavery. So anti-intellectual.
anybody who took grade 10 history knows that the democrats and republicans made an ideological switch along the way

this is why the internet is such a double edged sword. there's not always 2 sides to an issue ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts