Dnt have a geeljire as a friend,1-3 is mental, case in point Aussie geeljire killed his friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Poor guy , he was from my city.
:dwill:
I went to a gathering which paid respect to him.
:jcoleno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was the killer ever extradited?

Btw the victim’s mom has suffered psychological damage ever since, she’s sickly now but why is the government awarding her compensation?

Apollo

VIP
Somalia should have extradition treaties with the West.

Too many criminals are running to Somalia when Western police is looking for them.

Was the killer ever extradited?

Btw the victim’s mom has suffered psychological damage ever since, she’s sickly now but why is the government awarding her compensation?
Psychological damage was paid as the state owed some duty of care to her.

Bro I believe the killer was his cousin or something so it's weird.He ran off to Somalia that night to escape justice.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I always make sure no Somali walks behind me, specially the so called friends cause our people are overwhelmingly mental I always walk side by side. I’m not taking any chance around a Somali

In Somalia my cousin told me “ in this country the guy you chatting with today does not give him a pass to assume he’ll be sane tomorrow because too often I’ve seen the next morning the same guy from yesterday talking to himself. There and then you know that one is gonner, jidka u baneey”

Status
Not open for further replies.