Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't Nabar and Naxdin's stupid team at least lobby for Djibouti, fellow Somalis, to help with peacekeeping instead of diseased non-Somalis who rape Somali women?

Djibouti would benefit financially and Somalia would be safer.

Someone tell me what N&N have done so far?? They can't even pay Somali soldiers or leave the government compound.

Djibouti has been amongst those destabilizing Somalia until very recently as they've realized Eritrean and Ethiopian interests are being backed by the west against those of Somalis in Somalia/Djibouti. Guelleh buur is feeling the heat and needs allies in the region

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Imagine how embarrassing this proposal is: Djibouti, a country with a population less than 1 freaking million has the aspirations and the confidence to keep us safe. Just think about it.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Imagine how embarrassing this proposal is: Djibouti, a country with a population less than 1 freaking million has the aspirations and the confidence to keep us safe. Just think about it.

It's not even a proper country.....waa iska city state, created by the French to have a permanent base in the Horn. Unfortunately, it's not just the French now who have military bases there.

VIP
There's already 1.5k on the ground as part of amisom. They should up it to 5k, the 2 northern states should put up 5k + 20k SNA. If 35k can't defeat 6k then it's a wrap.

Only when southerners say enough is enough will this threat be vanquished. Too many covert supporters among them

VIP
Djibouti has been amongst those destabilizing Somalia until very recently as they've realized Eritrean and Ethiopian interests are being backed by the west against those of Somalis in Somalia/Djibouti. Guelleh buur is feeling the heat and needs allies in the region

Destabilized how? lmao good joke. Guelleh didn't do anything your previous governments were against

What are eritrean and Ethiopian interest that Djibouti is afraid of ?

What are eritrean and Ethiopian interest that Djibouti is afraid of ?
Guelleh wasn't expecting Abiy/Ethiopia to reconcile with Eritrea in such a frantic pace also sanctions have long been lifted from Eritrea this is old news but a warming of ties between the two nations being pushed by the US I believe they are very afraid of the future takeover of Djibouti port by China I look past the pipeline deal handed to Djibouti Eritrea was never an option Guelleh needs Somalia now more than ever

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Djibouti has nothing to gain by protecting Somalians. It should focus on its economy and its developpment. Djibouti first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts