Djibouti sides with Somalia

Djibouti-Flags.jpg

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Djibouti isn't siding with Somalia here. They're competing with Kenya for a UN Security Council seat. It's East Africa's turn and there can only be one. Djibouti is siding with themselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kenyans lol. Let them look at they're land and how 500,00 SQ KM and 50 million sharing. Sxb mathamtically that's like one plot of land 100 people, I haven't done the maths, but u get the point. They're piled up like lost orphans who forgot they're name on small land plots. Infact most of that 500,000 SQ km, half of it is ours anyways and the colonials felt PITY on his subject the kikuyu. They know us and won't play games, we don't have an ancient beef with them before colonials. Just take them for a walk thru somali land ownings and let him look how he has to share bedroom worth of space with 500 tribes. Why? cause his ancestors were ES. He wants to use white man again THE UN to get more land for his people, how pathetic. He is always dependent on white man like his ancestors. Cuz he knows his people are nothing before white people. We owned him.

That's why I hate how peasants nowadays use white people or international organizations like they're awoowe to get more land or sea or whatever, he is a , if your ancestor didn't leave u anything why you trying to get something today. It's like me using the UN to get germany. Land is owned by people sxb, I cant just go my neighbor today and say I will use the courts to take that land. The land is under a human being and it has person name to it. It's land holdings, it's not terra australis and all that nonsense of empty land.

I think it's ogs sending them in to pressure farmaajo lol. Who knows OGS are thinking maybe use the oil production of NFD to buy more land in the little land the bantus have which is wrong by opening up wooding factories to de-forest it lol. But it's pointless cuz they're temperature is different to ours and rain patterns they get rejuvenated quickly unlike Somalia, that tactic won't work.

My theory is aborigines did to this to themselves to push each tribe out of land, cuz australia is largely a desert. Plus they needed it for fires at night the wood, so that means cutting downs lots of trees. Now look after 30000 years and 80% of the land is desert.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis are the Mongols of East Africa per land size. It reminds me Mongolia

Mongolia is approximately 1,564,116 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Mongolia is ~3.1 million people (323.6 million more people live in United States).

How does 3 million people sit on that sort of land size? hadee awoowayaal bay lahayeen is the only answer and strong culture. They're happy being poor as we are if it means sacrificing land, cuz we can rise up another day when the geopolitics of the world changes, but once u lose land, that's it. Land is static, politics isn't. Bakhti looma cuno waan bahan ahay and make your descendants suffer in the future.

While Look at China/Japan/Korea they may look the same but the land holdings shows sxb a different history and level of bravery. China is squeezing in 2 billion people in land size not much bigger then Somali land holdings let alone Mongols. Mongols are well known, it's all written as they invaded societies who were 'writing' at the time. We did the same but they just didn't have writing scripts. It's still contained in the people's culture in our neck of the wood and oral histories.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Try telling the mongols to respect japan/china/korea they will laff at u, they just look at they're land size and holdings and say we know what you were, besides they have written history also. Somalis shouldn't be forced to respect it's neighbours, let's all just take what is ours and leave each other alone. But no they got deep down beef these ppl, ciil ayaa haayo caloosha they're awoowe was a gun gun dhalay.

Everyone leaves mongolia alone, japan/china/korea dont go around pressuring and playing games with them, why they're playin games with us our neighbors all the time. They need to learn from history and look at the land holdings to see the proof and just thank god they are even alive let alone go around seek revenge.

Even if these bantus/habeshi wanted our land, it's a desert, they cant live there, it's pointless war for them except emotions of the past. Look at nevada empty, australia desert empty, why take something u won't even be able to live anyways and will die out as species. We somalis were nice to tanzania, we had historical relationship, we allowed to settle farming lands, cuz they didn't migrate here coming thru the desert in those old days, they would've died before reaching here. We brought them here and said u can live here and farm as a token to our tanzanian friends for our friendship. We sadaqo land, we are good people. We had no use for the farms sxb so we didn't xasid our tanzania or zanzibari friends at the time where under oman to use it for they're country at the time. That's why they speak swahili it's mixture of arabic and bantu, there was no gumaysi like these white people think. People operated differently back then, it was about common sense not emotion. Plus we benefited they taught some of us how to farm a new skill, that's why u see some somali farmers now. It was all mutual benefit.

Last edited:

Trending