djibouti president expect to win 5th election

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
This is the problem with dictators, they lose all xishood and self awareness as the decades go. He will run for 6th term if his alive. Done nothing and turned the whole tiny country into foreign bases to fill his pocket.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This is the problem with dictators, they lose all xishood and self awareness as the decades go. He will run for 6th term if his alive. Done nothing and turned the whole tiny country into foreign bases to fill his pocket.
Allot of somalis from somalia are wondering how somalia would have looked if a civil war never happened. I always tell them it would have looked like djibouti. Peacefull-poor-corrupt

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What's the point of elections there, he wins by +90%

Silanyo beat Riyale by 80 votes

Musa Bihi won by 60k

Even the Somalia election was crunch, who pays the 20 people the most in the airport hanger

I met Somali kids born and raised in Jabuti who spoke no Somali, they could understand you but couldn’t reply to you in the thief native language..sad!

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I met Somali kids born and raised in Jabuti who spoke no Somali, they could understand you but couldn’t reply to you in the thief native language..sad!
Their is this film called dhalinyaro and the kids are Somali but speak in a mix of both.

This nigga handsdown is the goat 22 years as president has not done anything besides sell out his futo and become rich. I think the reason that nobody has tried to do a coup or chase him out. Is because the population is small and he has not mass killed a certain group. But how long are the poeple gonna accept this

Aslong as foreign bases are there or death so he is safe

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
EympjCbWYAMAUA3.png

Trending

Latest posts