Djibouti Pictures & Videos

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
How large is the non afar and non somali population? I heard that their is a large ethiopian community in djibouti? Is this tru and do the american soldiers go out of the base
American Soldiers:
No they don't because they're all stationed and everything they need is there some soldiers from other bases like the French do go out and live in Heron.

Ethiopians and population:
There is only around 3k Ethiopians but there are many undocumented Oromos but they aren't permanent citizens.

There is 600k Somalis
There is 350k Afars
There is 50k Djiboutian Arabs
and around 40k Expats from a variety of countries from Mexico and Rwanda sxb

American Soldiers:
No they don't because they're all stationed and everything they need is there some soldiers from other bases like the French do go out and live in Heron.

Ethiopians and population:
There is only around 3k Ethiopians but there are many undocumented Oromos but they aren't permanent citizens.

There is 600k Somalis
There is 350k Afars
There is 50k Djiboutian Arabs
and around 40k Expats from a variety of countries from Mexico and Rwanda sxb
How did so many arabs come to live in our land? Do these expats take the somalis job? Are the soldiers well received there and do they rape our women?

VIP
How did so many arabs come to live in our land? Do these expats take the somalis job? Are the soldiers well received there and do they rape our women?

Dude take your garbage elsewhere. if you have questions start another thread and don't derail this one with your cuqdad

Invader

Arabs:
They were descendants of merchants from Oman and Yemen who ONLY live in the capital city predominantly Ambouli 1(Jamallah) .

Expats:
They build our country like skyscrapers and stuff and help with business and development they don't take over basic jobs but only help in trade and the development of our country.

Soldiers:
Do not rape the women because the bases are guarded heavily
The soldiers don't get any attention from us.

Make another thread to ask Djiboutians about this.

Invader

Djibouti is my dream country
Progressive people
Pretty Xalimos
Clubs
Malls

Definitely visiting next year
See where not uniting with Somalia gets you. Somalia would've been amazing if Siyaad didn't do that coup. Hotel Juba was beautiful and the 70s golden age.

See where not uniting with Somalia gets you. Somalia would've been amazing if Siyaad didn't do that coup. Hotel Juba was beautiful and the 70s golden age.
sxb i might be Darood but i'm no Kacaanist these pretty photos were of a single street, notice how they just recycle the same three photos of Xamarweyne/Shingaani

Trending

Latest posts