Djibouti gotta hold an L for this

Keo

VIP
5E7B4A4B-5923-41F5-B6FC-19EB79275725.jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Lolz
coming from @Gräf Mohamed Joseph , it's funny that somalis need to bash their neighbors while they ask for food donations to the African Union

This tweet is another case of Inferiority Complex from our brothers in retardation.
Thanks for proving me that Somalia, among other East-Africans, is the Retarded Brother that we have to look after.

I suspect this account to be another Is***q lander who's jealous about our desalination factory.
Don't worry Beggars of Wickedland, you'll be one day recognized as a country :drakelaugh: :pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Leave Djibouti alone. They're unproblematic.

Zoo's don't understand peace and logic. The Italians left their country, and now it looks like it's about to implode from all the famines, poverty and corruption.
Of course I don't wish Somalia to stay like this, but Zoo's should just mind their own business.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lolz
coming from @Gräf Mohamed Joseph , it's funny that somalis need to bash their neighbors while they ask for food donations to the African Union

This tweet is another case of Inferiority Complex from our brothers in retardation.
Thanks for proving me that Somalia, among other East-Africans, is the Retarded Brother that we have to look after.

I suspect this account to be another Is***q lander who's jealous about our desalination factory.
Don't worry Beggars of Wickedland, you'll be one day recognized as a country :drakelaugh: :pachah1:

Abowe, Jabuuti is even more pathetic than Somalia/Somaliland by far. How the motherfuck can you have a population below 1 million, on one of the busiest sea routes on Earth, in a royally strategic part of that sea route and not be wealthy like Singapore? The fat man Geelle is a joke and needs to be shot, wallahi.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Lolz

He is darood not isaaq

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Let Djibouti be. It's way better then Somalia. I find it funny how people with 22k Ugandan soldiers are talking about Djibouti :gucciwhat:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Look at this delipidated disgrace:

How the f*ck is their city shittier looking than Xamar or Hargeiso? Yakhi, Xamar is a warzone and Hargeiso has to get by on no international recognition and the lost monetary opportunities that comes with and they look better. Geelle has a lot to answer for, subxanallah. An uncle of mine who met him not too long ago told me about how huge and opulent his presidential palace and residence are while this is downtown in Jabuuti city:

K3qKl5V.jpg

:susp:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Look at this delipidated disgrace:

How the f*ck is their city shittier looking than Xamar or Hargeiso? Yakhi, Xamar is a warzone and Hargeiso has to get by on no international recognition and the lost monetary opportunities that comes with and they look better. Geelle has a lot to answer for, subxanallah. An uncle of mine who met him not too long ago told me about how huge and opulent his presidential palace and residence are while this is downtown in Jabuuti city:

K3qKl5V.jpg

:susp:

Says the somali

1618135723229.png

:dead1: :mjlol: :pachah1:

This nigga reassures his self-worth by attacking others while his country is in danger of famine every two years:drakelaugh:
Go clean our toilets, as the somalis do in Djibouti.
Fucking refugees:drakelaugh::childplease::childplease::childplease:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Geelle and his goons just pocket like 99% of all the money they get from all those bases and the port. It's disgusting. Jabuuti could have been a wondrous beacon for Somalis. A place to go instead of Kenya for business and been a sprawling, modern metropolis built by Geeljire entrepreneurial spirit rather than oil money like the gulf states but nope. Makes my blood boil anytime the country comes up. That same uncle I mentioned earlier remarked on how you get regularly swamped by beggars in Jabuuti city. Beggars... while that fat man lives in an opulent residence. Africa is ruled by psychopaths, no cap.

Says the somali

View attachment 179398

This nigga reassures his self-worth by attacking others while his country is in danger of famine every two years:drakelaugh:

Waryaa, I have nothing against Jabuuti or it's people. As far as I'm concerned they are my people. I am just livid over the opportunities lost because of that corrupt, obese goblin.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Let Djibouti be. It's way better then Somalia. I find it funny how people with 22k Ugandan soldiers are talking about Djibouti :gucciwhat:

I don't wanna engage in tribal wars but niggaz who can't even keep their hands without killing each other can't criticize others. They are an embarrassment for the Somalis.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Geelle and his goons just pocket like 99% of all the money they get from all those bases and the port. It's disgusting. Jabuuti could have been a wondrous beacon for Somalis. A place to go instead of Kenya for business and been a sprawling, modern metropolis built by Geeljire entrepreneurial spirit rather than oil money like the gulf states but nope. Makes my blood boil anytime the country comes up. That same uncle I mentioned earlier remarked on how you get regularly swamped by beggars in Jabuuti city. Beggars... While that fat man lives in an opulent residence. Africa is ruled by psychopaths, no cap.

Waryaa, I have nothing against Jabuuti or it's people. As far as I'm concerned they are my people. I am just livid over the opportunities lost because of that corrupt, obese goblin.

Charity comes from home.
We don't care about your opinion on Djibouti, nor other countries nearby Somalia.
Your country is one of the poorest, Djibouti is TRYING at least to leave out the trash of being a poor country.
Either you're productive and make something for your dusty country,
otherwise, shut the f*ck up.
We don't accept any criticism from people who can't even build their country without cleaning each other.
Violent people, with a retarded mentality of bad-mouthing others, and who are sensitive when we do the same to them.

We are indeed "brothers", just in skin color.

Stay in your line, negro!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Charity comes from home.
We don't care about your opinion on Djibouti, nor other countries nearby Somalia.
Your country is one of the poorest, Djibouti is TRYING at least to leave out the trash of being a poor country.
Either you're productive and make something for your dusty country,
otherwise, shut the f*ck up.
We don't accept any criticism from people who can't even build their country without cleaning each other.
Violent people, with a retarded mentality of bad-mouthing others, and who are sensitive when we do the same to them.

We are indeed "brothers", just in skin color.

Stay in your line, negro!

Waryaa, I have a Jabuuti passport alongside my Somali one. And even have business associates there and my family has had close business and distant familial ties in the place for a long, long time. Don't get all tribalistic and play all this black and white "country, country" shit with me.

Says the somali

View attachment 179398

Why u post innocent woman and child being thru alot u just hatefull nothing u should stop posting innocent ppl pic

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Waryaa, I have a Jabuuti passport alongside my Somali one. And even have business associates there and my family has had close business and distant familial ties in the place for a long, long time. Don't get all tribalistic and play all this black and white "country, country" shit with me.

Then why bring up all the negative sides of the country, in a thread made by another jealous mali?
Whenever a Zoo community tries to quit misery and poverty, you guys need to put it down.
We recently inaugurate our first desalinating factory. It's a matter of time until Djibouti will meet pure development, and I strongly believe we will.

Negative talks bring only the negative,
I'm just defending my "only" clan; Djibouti.
Don't care about the rest.

And, yes I know it's a shithole. At least we're building something out of it, and the Youth is self-aware.
Unlike the OP who posted cringe.

Trending